*Spoiler* Talking to the White Spider

#1JaffrePosted 10/13/2011 10:49:00 PM

So earlier today I reluctantly traded my badass sunlight maggot helmy to snuggly for the old witch ring and went down to have a chat with the Quelagg's sister. Needless to say I was a bit moved by the dialogue T_T.

Shes blind and thinks that you're actually Quelagg (she pronounces it Kway-lahg) Her voice is meek and strained like a very ill person trying to speak.

Dont remember what she said word for word but for some reason or w/e shes in great pain and probably dying which I guess explains the bed ridden spider with what looks like open gashes on its body if you look close with the binoculars.

She also mentions that the eggs are "still", the source of her pain I suppose. Maybe thats why Eigly or w/e his name is was trying to help her by becoming infested. I dont really know why they do that >.>

However, it was really interesting to learn how much affection she had for her sibling, to the point of forgoing her pain and rallying because "Quelagg" was near. She described Quelagg as being beautiful with smooth skin and regreted not being able to see her due to blindness.

The most common line though was her telling you (Quelagg) to take care of yourself because apparently you're all that she has left.

Not too much exposition but just enough for me to really pity the poor creature (an amazing feat because I normaly detest spiders XD) and even break my old covenant to join hers. After all I did kill her "Dear sister" and lackey guy. It must get terribly lonely down there :(

#2aaroncortPosted 10/14/2011 3:58:50 PM
Where is she exactly? I thought she was in Quelagg's chamber after you defeated her.
---
GT: larrylarry send me a friend request if you see me in a board and for an MP game and need players.
PSN: Avant-Tard
#3wemo14Posted 10/14/2011 4:01:24 PM
You shouldnt have killed her lackey. I'm pretty sure he's the one that teaches you hardcore pyromancy.
---
Carpe Diem
#4LoshadtPosted 10/14/2011 4:02:28 PM
She's behind an illusory wall in the bell tower
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
http://i.imgur.com/avHuu.jpg Two big reasons to play Dark Souls.
#5Nexus_NocturnalPosted 10/14/2011 4:03:26 PM
He only teaches you Poison Fog and Toxic Fog. You can find the first one in the Painting world.
---
"We have 55 characters, I'd really like an even number."
"**** it, just put Wolverine in again and see if they notice."
#6aaroncortPosted 10/14/2011 4:10:18 PM
Loshadt posted...
She's behind an illusory wall in the bell tower

thanks, I have to run through there on my way to the lava world anyway. I'm a little affriad of what's behind that yellow fog door now that the yellow fog has lifted....
---
GT: larrylarry send me a friend request if you see me in a board and for an MP game and need players.
PSN: Avant-Tard