How do I get to Vamos(Catacombs Blacksmith)?

#1exclusiveburnerPosted 10/14/2011 5:49:28 AM
I can hear him banging that hammer behind a wall....don't konw how to get to him though.
---
Dark Souls & BF3 is all I'll ever need. Until Demons Souls 2 and BF4 anyway.
#2andres_idlesPosted 10/14/2011 5:52:14 AM
you have to go all the way down in the spiral staircase and drop onto the rocks
---
PSN: andres603
#3zyrax2301Posted 10/14/2011 5:53:41 AM
From the bonfire it's very easy to get there. Kill the two skeletons by the bonfire and continue outside, kill the three skeletons near the cliff. Now roll onto the spike bridge below you and look to the left side - you should see a broken staircase sticking out of the wall. Close to this there is a small ledge you can roll onto - make your way inside, and deal with the two skeletons at the bottom of the circular staircase area.

Now you need to get down to the bottom of this hole. If you casually jog straight off the end of the staircase, you'll land on a platform. There's another one below, then you can jump to the bottom. When you fall through the hole in the ceiling, you'll trigger a cutscene and meet the smith.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#4exclusiveburner(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2011 5:56:14 AM
thanks Zyrax....and off to work I go
---
Dark Souls & BF3 is all I'll ever need. Until Demons Souls 2 and BF4 anyway.
#5AyuyuPosted 10/14/2011 9:23:45 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
From the bonfire it's very easy to get there. Kill the two skeletons by the bonfire and continue outside, kill the three skeletons near the cliff. Now roll onto the spike bridge below you and look to the left side - you should see a broken staircase sticking out of the wall. Close to this there is a small ledge you can roll onto - make your way inside, and deal with the two skeletons at the bottom of the circular staircase area.

Now you need to get down to the bottom of this hole. If you casually jog straight off the end of the staircase, you'll land on a platform. There's another one below, then you can jump to the bottom. When you fall through the hole in the ceiling, you'll trigger a cutscene and meet the smith.

Huh.. if you jump on the spiked bridge you fall right into a hole, unless I'm doing it wrong.
---
Best LPer ever, Gix ! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt5YKmP7ecY
#6zyrax2301Posted 10/16/2011 1:27:46 PM
^ Have you opened the bridge first? I've heard that it's an infinite fall if you try to jump onto it while the sides are still up.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.