Should I give my Dragon Scales to the Dragon?

#1Divine TonberryPosted 10/16/2011 9:10:50 AM
I just joined the covenant in Ash Lake and it says I can give him Dragon Scales? Are they also used to upgrading weapons? I'm using the Lightning Spear so I probably wont need them. What do you get for offering him Dragon Scales?
---
You should aspire to live forever or die in the attempt.
#2ChickenChaserPosted 10/16/2011 9:13:09 AM
You need those to upgrade certain weapons - and the game offers limited opportunites in pve to obtian scales... however you can use the drgaon eye he gave you to invade the games of other layes who have scales, and if you kill them you get the scales... so unless you dont care about the dragon weapons or will be willing to pvp farm scales then I wouldn't give them away.
---
#3ScyntPosted 10/16/2011 9:13:13 AM
Divine Tonberry posted...
I just joined the covenant in Ash Lake and it says I can give him Dragon Scales? Are they also used to upgrading weapons? I'm using the Lightning Spear so I probably wont need them. What do you get for offering him Dragon Scales?

If you give him 20 scales you get the Dragon body stone, which lets you turn your body into a dragon until death.
#4Divine Tonberry(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2011 9:17:49 AM
That dragon mode thing looks pretty cool. It goes away until you die, but when you die, can you reuse it to go into that dragon mode again?
---
You should aspire to live forever or die in the attempt.
#5orphanjohnPosted 10/16/2011 9:18:29 AM
Scynt posted...
Divine Tonberry posted...

If you give him 20 scales you get the Dragon body stone, which lets you turn your body into a dragon until death.

It's 30 total. You give the first 10 to +1 rank and get additional damage for the fire breath. 20 more after the first 10 gets you to +2 and the body stone and more additional damage to fire breath.
---
PSN: orphanjohn
www.epicvideogamers.com