Big Hat Logan question

#1Invader_SpoochPosted 10/17/2011 9:23:09 AM
I heard he moves to Duke's Archives later in the game. is there some sort of trigger for this? I have the Lordvessel and just defeated Nito and Logan is still at Firelink. do I need to buy out all of his spells to make him move? or will he automatically be there if I go to the Archives?

Thanks!
#2Invader_Spooch(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2011 9:29:29 AM
tag
#3Bigj089Posted 10/17/2011 9:30:47 AM
You have to buy all of his spells then once he moves you can buy some more from the apprentice
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#4Invader_Spooch(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2011 9:32:37 AM
so in order to get him to move to the Archives and get his spells there, I have to buy ALL of his spells in Firelink first?
#5Invader_Spooch(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2011 9:35:07 AM
nevermind. he has left me already -- I talked to him just now, left to go visit somewhere, came back, and he's missing. guess he's in the Archives now?
#6Bigj089Posted 10/17/2011 9:35:33 AM
Yes. After that you talk to him and he should say something about moving on and then you find him in the archive in a cell, free him, meet him in the stacks, buy all his spells again, kill the boss, talk to him again, leave the area, go back to where he was in the stacks, grab the chest for most of his equipment, go back to where you first encountered the boss, kill him, grab his drops, and grab the ember in the middle of the room and continue on with the game.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#7ErevilePosted 10/17/2011 9:41:52 AM
I never bought any spells before he went to the Archives. (Mostly because I had 9 INT and nobody would sell to me).
---
The thing that really separates man from beast is our penchant for death. No other species strives so fervently to efficiently slay its fellows.
PSN: Khoron
#8Bigj089Posted 10/17/2011 9:43:55 AM
Erevile posted...
I never bought any spells before he went to the Archives. (Mostly because I had 9 INT and nobody would sell to me).

Hm, if you dont have the int to buy them he might move on then. He wouldnt move for me until I bought them all though
---
#9BroncavPosted 10/17/2011 9:44:59 AM

I'm pretty sure the info above about needing to buy his spells is wrong. I believe the actual trigger to him moving is if you have placed the Lordvessel at Firelink. I think he leaves after you have placed it and then left the area.
---
Being a fanboy = Dedicating yourself to and defending a piece of plastic, made by a corporation that doesn't care about you anyway.