The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Spell Swapping Glitch and Enchanting a lightning weapon

#1XxVenem94xXPosted 10/21/2011 6:51:16 PM
I heard about the spell swapping glitch, I heard its possible to use that to enchant your lightning weapon? Is that true? And how do you do it? I've googled/yahood/AVG searched, I can't find a dang thing on it, except for people complaining about it. Blah blah making the game easier etc etc. Someone help please ^_^
#2ZeroUnderOnePosted 10/21/2011 6:53:55 PM
If you can't find it on google or youtube, then you shouldn't be able to do it.

Same as soul dupe, just use spells...
---
Wii Code: 1721 8117 3462 1941 Name: Wiirair MHTri: N48RH1
XBL tag: ZeroUnderFive PSN: ZeroUnderOne
#3DignatoReRaisedPosted 10/21/2011 6:54:42 PM
If you know how to do the infinite soul/humanity glitch, just do that with a spell (Using up on the d-pad instead of down) and using R1 or L1 instead of Square.
---
I think it would be cute if they had rough sex once in a while, with the E+10 rating I think they can pull it off. - Jorgezx
#4SephardPosted 10/21/2011 6:54:45 PM
Putting Sunlight Weapon on my Lightning Shotel is pure cheese
---
I'm definitely the slowest poster in existence
Dark Souls is crack.
#5XxVenem94xX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2011 6:56:41 PM
So... its the exact same as the infinite soul glitch in that I have to use the dragons head and everything? Or is it just that I have the catalyst in left hand, soul arrow up top, turn raound use catalyst, turn around, switch to enchant magic, left go and recast catalyst?
#6DignatoReRaisedPosted 10/21/2011 6:57:10 PM
XxVenem94xX posted...
So... its the exact same as the infinite soul glitch in that I have to use the dragons head and everything? Or is it just that I have the catalyst in left hand, soul arrow up top, turn raound use catalyst, turn around, switch to enchant magic, left go and recast catalyst?

Correct.
---
I think it would be cute if they had rough sex once in a while, with the E+10 rating I think they can pull it off. - Jorgezx
#7XxVenem94xX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2011 6:58:16 PM
DignatoReRaised posted...
XxVenem94xX posted...

Correct.

Lol, correct in I have to have the dragon head and all, or just do the catalyst method I said in the 2nd part?
#8Biggs YamatoPosted 10/21/2011 6:58:22 PM
Equip pyro flame in left hand, equip weapon to be enchanted in right hand, attune basic pyro spell immediately before the enchant spell you wish to use, so when you hit up on the d-pad it switches from your pyro spell to your enchant.

1. Hit L1 to begin casting your pyro spell.
2. Hit Up on the d-pad to switch to your enchant spell.
3. Pivot your character 180 degrees with the left analog stick. If you were facing away from the camera, hit down on the stick to look at the camera. etc.
4. Hit L1 again to cast your enchant spell.

All of this needs to be done quickly. It's easier than it sounds, though, after doing it a few times. I'd recommend against it though, along with the soul/humanity dupe glitch... takes some life out of the game.
---
I hear Duke Nukem Forever is coming out today, Japan Time! - Singapore
#9XxVenem94xX(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2011 6:59:57 PM
Biggs Yamato posted...
Equip pyro flame in left hand, equip weapon to be enchanted in right hand, attune basic pyro spell immediately before the enchant spell you wish to use, so when you hit up on the d-pad it switches from your pyro spell to your enchant.

3. Pivot your character 180 degrees with the left analog stick. If you were facing away from the camera, hit down on the stick to look at the camera. etc.

All of this needs to be done quickly. It's easier than it sounds, though, after doing it a few times. I'd recommend against it though, along with the soul/humanity dupe glitch... takes some life out of the game.

Thanks alot ^_^.
#10TheBlueDeathPosted 10/21/2011 7:08:25 PM
XxVenem94xX posted...
Biggs Yamato posted...

Thanks alot ^_^.

Continue being tools gentlemen. May the patch leave your asses raw when you actually have to abide by the game.
---
PSN: Swordsman001