Help on Twin Gargoyles

#1Orasion_SeizPosted 10/22/2011 3:01:08 AM
I dont know maybe im too early to fight this guys. im at SL15 and i died like 10 times on them already. frustration is starting to build on me.
---
A cell phone holds all a girl's sweetest and spiciest secrets! - Phoenix Wright
#2tlnPosted 10/22/2011 3:02:56 AM
Did you summon Solaire? He can kill them without you even helping him.
#3lakerspsg4Posted 10/22/2011 3:03:43 AM
Yeah try going human, and summoning Solaire and either other people on PSN who put their sign down. That will make the fight really easy.
---
Spit so many verses sometimes my jaw twitches
One thing this party could use is more...*ahem* booze
#4Orasion_Seiz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2011 3:05:27 AM
yeah about summoning, i have to use those humanity things i got in front of a bonfire right/ Sorry i just got this game today, been playing it all day.
---
A cell phone holds all a girl's sweetest and spiciest secrets! - Phoenix Wright
#5lakerspsg4Posted 10/22/2011 3:11:24 AM
zionAnthony posted...
yeah about summoning, i have to use those humanity things i got in front of a bonfire right/ Sorry i just got this game today, been playing it all day.

First you need humanity to be come human. Try "Reverse Hollowing" at a bonfire. When you're human other people can enter your world. You can either be invaded or you can summon other people to help you. Anyways battle your way to the top of the church as a human and you should see some white or gold signs on the ground near the boss. You can summon a few people to help you with the boss.

Be careful though, if you die as a human you will become hollow again.
---
#6DeadSpacedPosted 10/22/2011 3:11:31 AM
I struggled with them by myself, then went human and did it first time with the sun guy and a random. Also, use gold pine resin, they are weak to lighting. Hitting their tails enough gives you a weapon too!
---
LA Noire Fan Art and Fiction - www.lanoirefan.com - check it out!
#7lakerspsg4Posted 10/22/2011 3:13:28 AM
And yeah make sure summon your Sunbro, Solaire
---