Did I glitch the Siegmeyer quest?

#1FeomatharPosted 10/23/2011 12:05:40 AM
I've been going through onion bro's storyline fine so far, but I think I might have ruined it. Before talking to him in blight town, I ran through all of Lost Izalith including the sunken area you'd normally find him. Afterwards I met him in blight town and sent him on his way, fearing that things might be bust now, and yet he wound up in Izalith and congratulated me/ gave me the speckled stoneplate ring. However now I can't find Sieglinde at Firelink and both of them aren't showing up at Ash Lake. Has anyone made my particular set of mistakes and met with a comparable result? Really hope there's a way around this.
---
"Life is no way to treat an animal" --Kurt Vonnegut
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Rage, The Witcher 2
#2Feomathar(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2011 12:15:13 PM
bump?
---
#3CharlieXSiPosted 10/23/2011 12:17:08 PM
Maybe you didnt free Siegliend yet? At Duke/Crystal Cave field
#4Fallen_RayeanPosted 10/23/2011 12:18:00 PM
Congratulations, you saved his life. However, the quest won't continue and you can't get the slab now, sorry :/.
---
Isis Moriendo Renascor~
#5Feomathar(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2011 12:35:01 PM
NG+ it is -_-
---
#6Shamus425Posted 10/23/2011 12:37:32 PM
I killed him at Anor londo. I didn't know there was some kind of story line. I didn't know he eventually gave you the ring either lol
#7CharlieXSiPosted 10/23/2011 12:41:15 PM
If you havent killed the crystal lizard i great hollow yet, do it now. I got a titanite slab by killing 1 of them
#8Mainecoon88Posted 10/23/2011 3:38:06 PM
Darkwraiths in New Londo drop slabs pretty often with 30 Humanity and the Gold Serpent ring. Don't let people here fool you by telling you how awful their drop rates are, obviously none of them ever attempted getting a Pure Bladestone in Demon's Souls, as this is much, much easier. With the proper set-up I managed to get 3 in about an hour and a half, this is by dropping down into the pool area using a shortcut, then killing all the ones that spawn in the pool area, then backtracking a bit and killing all the ones until you come to the valley of drakes exit. You should find 7 Darkwraiths, and they drop Titanite chunks pretty often, and slabs maybe... idk, 1/5 as often as chunks? It's the easiest way to do things
---
PSN: Tedric88
#9luckyloganPosted 10/23/2011 3:42:16 PM

Actually, before you talk to him in Blightown, you have to rescue his daughter in before you enter crystal caves, talk to her at firelink, and then talk to Siegmeyer in Blightown swamp.

Yes, you lost the titanite slab.