Good Faith weapons

#11jqa503389Posted 10/23/2011 6:12:35 PM
Occult Dark Sword (I love the moveset tbh) then Occult Halberd and Divine Claymore are my favorite right now but still debating to have Divine Claymore or reduce then switch into occult claymore. Against Skeleton i run Divine Morning Star since it deals better than the other weapons.
#12mrklarrydPosted 10/23/2011 6:23:15 PM
lakerspsg4 posted...
mrklarryd posted...
DitzKrieg posted...
Occult Great Scythe +5

Opened the topic to say this.

Painting Guardian sword is pretty good for a divine weapon. Higher scaling that other Divine weaps.

Hmm first time I've heard about that weapon.

Also I think I saw somewhere that some axe becomes really good once you upgrade it to divine...anyone know what that could be?

Think you're talking about Grant, which is a unique that has A scaling. Dunno, never pumped strength high enough to use it on a faith char. The prerequesite is in the 50s, iirc.

There's a good topic about faith weaps, here
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/606312-dark-souls/60663066

But the bottom line is that the occult greatscythe is devastating with its long range, high scaling and bleed damage. It wrecks Ornstein pretty bad, for instance, with his vulnerability to occult property and the fact that its attacks will never miss him when you're in range due to the way the weapon arcs.
#13lakerspsg4Posted 10/23/2011 6:26:35 PM
mrklarryd posted...
lakerspsg4 posted...
mrklarryd posted...
DitzKrieg posted...
Occult Great Scythe +5

Painting Guardian sword is pretty good for a divine weapon. Higher scaling that other Divine weaps.

Also I think I saw somewhere that some axe becomes really good once you upgrade it to divine...anyone know what that could be?

Think you're talking about Grant, which is a unique that has A scaling. Dunno, never pumped strength high enough to use it on a faith char. The prerequesite is in the 50s, iirc.

But the bottom line is that the occult greatscythe is devastating with its long range, high scaling and bleed damage. It wrecks Ornstein pretty bad, for instance, with his vulnerability to occult property and the fact that its attacks will never miss him when you're in range due to the way the weapon arcs.

Thanks for the help!

As for the occult thing...what would my fellow Sunbros think of me if I was running around with an Occult weapon? I am insulted you would even think that is an option, good sir.
---
Spit so many verses sometimes my jaw twitches
One thing this party could use is more...*ahem* booze
#14jqa503389Posted 10/23/2011 6:30:10 PM
LOL i am a sunbro with Occult Dark Sword just cuz i am too sexy :D Occult Dark Sword w/ Eagle Shield Effigy Shield Hollow Soldier Shield Depends on the situation on which shield would be best. Gotta love tho having soo many sunlight medals to swap in w/ crow for its glitch run white titanite chunks for easy access to upgrades
#15mrklarrydPosted 10/23/2011 6:34:27 PM
lakerspsg4 posted...
mrklarryd posted...
lakerspsg4 posted...
mrklarryd posted...
DitzKrieg posted...
Occult Great Scythe +5

Thanks for the help!

As for the occult thing...what would my fellow Sunbros think of me if I was running around with an Occult weapon? I am insulted you would even think that is an option, good sir.

;)