most youtube walkthroughs etc

#1nyc863Posted 10/23/2011 9:45:04 PM
It is more than a little annoying that almost every youtube video has some guy at level 200 to level 700+

If you are going to show off a walkthrough and video it, at least make it realistic.

Doesn't have to be a SL1 speed run, just do videos with a character that has a realistic level and realistic armor and weapons for the area.
#2Hex_OmegaPosted 10/23/2011 10:22:44 PM
Epicnamebro's videos are pretty what you're looking for. He doesn't have a perfect walkthrough, he skips around quite often, but he covers some basic treasure that's good to find and does a good job of showing boss fights, he's also entertaining, hard to go wrong.
---
Spend your life waiting for a moment that just don't come. Well, don't waste your time waiting.
#3ybakcuhPosted 10/23/2011 10:24:21 PM
Most youtube walkthroughs I've been watching has had them at a normal level...
---
Who Mods the Moderators?
#4syllawbloodPosted 10/23/2011 10:25:51 PM
Epic Name Bro's is the best because he listens to the people that watch the videos... I do not like his skipping around that he did at Sen's Fortress... but he said he is going back and forth and taking in advice, so I trust that things will get better, not worse.
---
PSNID: syllaw
#5HYABUSA_ROXPosted 10/23/2011 10:58:36 PM
Highly, highly, HIGHLY, recommend epicnamebro. He's absolutely hilarious, and he makes Q&A episodes. Also replies to emails on occasion, and all around nice guy.

Ghost robo also makes videos, but their not really walkthroughs to be honest. I found him really annoying initially, but now I find him quite funny.
---
PSN: cj5rox
#6DarkWarl0rdPosted 10/23/2011 11:02:23 PM
Hex_Omega posted...
Epicnamebro's videos are pretty what you're looking for. He doesn't have a perfect walkthrough, he skips around quite often, but he covers some basic treasure that's good to find and does a good job of showing boss fights, he's also entertaining, hard to go wrong.

epic is the ----
he's only like lv25 doing all those vids.
#7FaustianLogixPosted 10/23/2011 11:21:28 PM
I think I'm the only one who doesn't like ENB. He sounds a little too much like your typical dudebro for my tastes.

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=285

Reminds me of that every time I hear his voice.
---
PSN - FelixxFaust | Youtube.com/user/MonochromeHunter
Honor in video games is ignorant. Play to win or get out.