Ring of Favor and protection VS havels and cloranthy

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Ring of Favor and protection VS havels and cloranthy
4 years ago#1
which is better? Wearing one ring or both of those.
---
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lteokmIdFY1qj4pc8o1_500.png
4 years ago#2
RoFaP
---
PSN: XxWolfheartxX
4 years ago#3
Ring of Favor and protection really limits your options since it breaks when you take it off.

Light armor + ninja ring + a stone plate is a great combo for some bosses. Like the fire stone plate for Demon Firesage or Magic Stoneplate for Gwendolyn.

I like keeping two slots for flexibility. YMMV.
---
PSN: MetalSlugIV
Demon's Souls Platinum Club
4 years ago#4
Just remember that, from an equipment burden point of view, Havel's Ring has a 30% advantage over the other ring (50% versus 20%)... though the added HP and Stamnia could also make up for this.

It really depends on your equip burden versus the equipment you have. If you're not wearing super-heavy armour or have almost enough END to use it all, then you should be okay with the RoF&P. Otherwise, Havel's Ring will pretty much be necissary.

Just remember that, if you decide to equip the RoF&P, you will have to commit to it. Once removed, it's gone until the next playthrough.
4 years ago#5

Mask of the father is usually get enough to get me below 50% equip weight. Have two slots for rings then.

4 years ago#6
I put on the Ring of Favour at the beginning of the game and haven't taken it off, nor do I plan to ever take it off. The 20% equip burden is a cherry on top of 20% Health/Stamina.

You could always wear Havel's to maintain <50% Equip burden for moderate mobility, or if you can maintain <50% Equip burden with just Ring of Favour and your Armour/Weapon choices, just equip the Dark Grain Ring and you'll have the highest mobility + Ninja Flips.
---
PSN ID: CrimsonSamuraiX
MH3 Name: Crim 23U6QJ
4 years ago#7
I've been using the Ring of Favor and Protection in addition to the Dark Wood Grain Ring, with the Grass Crest Shield +15 for stamina regen. Works like a charm as the extra mobility allows me to go two handed while still taking minimal damage.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Ring of Favor and protection VS havels and cloranthy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived