Best way to piss off other players

#1m_berkesPosted 12/1/2011 3:13:33 PM
I've noticed I don't mind losing in PVP, but what really gets me, is when I'm getting ganged up on by two or three players, lose, and the worst player(s) who did nothing to cause my defeat, starts spamming the 'arrogant' gestures: shrug, look skyward, well what is it, etc. Really reminds me of guys who talk so much trash and don't have much to back it up aside from tough friends.
This, for me, is way worse than losing to glitchers pre-patch. Or losing to glitchers and then having them do this haha
#2roflapotamusPosted 12/1/2011 3:15:33 PM
I throw my blood bite.ring at them and they start getting bitten to death
#3Ryan_SilverFoxPosted 12/1/2011 3:16:04 PM
Sounds like me that a troll invaded someone's game and got beaten up. Probably Anor Londo?

The way I see it, invaders should not get pissed off at pretty much anything their victims do.
#4NepheraelPosted 12/1/2011 3:19:20 PM
Ryan_SilverFox posted...
Sounds like me that a troll invaded someone's game and got beaten up. Probably Anor Londo?

The way I see it, invaders should not get pissed off at pretty much anything their victims do.

Except that this happens to me fairly often when I'm DUELING. 2/5 duels are 3v1 with me getting crushed and then I get the gestures. I always send them a msg asking WTF they're dueling like that instead of just using dried finger and raping invaders. Too bad no one has had a good answer yet
---
PSN: Nepherael /// I dig RPG's FPS's and quite a few other genres
XBL: Mahhbals /// Multiplayer is my passion. Add me if you like.
#5kuterPosted 12/1/2011 3:21:39 PM
Noob host + butterfly in crystal cave = lolz
#6Orochi_LedePosted 12/1/2011 3:25:55 PM(edited)
kuter posted...
Noob host + butterfly in crystal cave = lolz

wtf, that happend to me as well, i had a host actually stop to fight the butterfly and he got his ass handed to him by that ray spike crap. i heard the "whir" sound when someone dies and body vanishes, i thought i was hearing things and sure enough, he's fading away.. :"summoner has died" etc..

and i was like. are you kidding me??? but i guess if he can't handle that butterfly seath would have probably kicked his ass.
#7KirishikiPosted 12/1/2011 3:34:45 PM
Try getting people from red signs/invaders with a HCSM up before they load in (it won't show on that player's screen). Have some buddies spam big spells that hurts on said player while a TWoP is up (they can have HCSM up too, why not). You can spam whatever emote you think is best then, too. No need to tell to do that at the Kiln, for obvious reasons.

Tis my first attempt at a trolling setup. Is it okay enough?
#8replicax77Posted 12/1/2011 3:45:10 PM
I felt like starting a fresh character the other day just to goof around a bit and was human in the Undead Burg. An invader came up behind me immediately after spawning while I was focused on the enemies in front of me and did some high level pyromancy to my back then started throwing his hands up like he had just accomplished something. I couldn't help but laugh.
---
Fortune and glory kid. Fortune and glory.
#9m_berkes(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2011 4:00:15 PM
Ryan_SilverFox posted...

Sounds to me like you know jack all and are making an assumption (which, as it turns out, is incorrect). Read the post next time and don't jump to your own conclusions. Here's my assumption: you're one of the players that does what I described above.
#10ZiterenkoyPosted 12/1/2011 6:06:05 PM
when you are invading bow to them and when they are bowing immediatly rush for a backstab, that will surely get them mad.

i know cuz it happened to me -___-
---
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
psn: Oyuncu