Lifehunt scythe

#1touma9090Posted 1/29/2012 12:52:41 AM
Ok, im wondering, could i take the Crystal Halberd i get in Anor londo mimic, unupgrade it into a Halberd +10 and turn it into a Lifehunt?
---
"He has tentacles. That immediately makes him a monster and a rapist. This is a japanese game after all." Reason for why Gwyn is a villain.
#2touma9090(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2012 1:48:58 AM
bump
---
"He has tentacles. That immediately makes him a monster and a rapist. This is a japanese game after all." Reason for why Gwyn is a villain.
#3TetsumariPosted 1/29/2012 1:50:49 AM
You can undo the lightning spear found in sen's fortress, so yeah why not?
---
Playing: GTA4-TBoGT//MGO/PSOBB/WKC2/LBP2/DFO/ etc. PSN: saicreed
#4touma9090(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2012 2:00:17 AM
I actually just checked, turns out I CANT, cause Crystal Stuff cant interact with the BS by the looks of it
---
#5TetsumariPosted 1/29/2012 2:09:53 AM
touma9090 posted...
I actually just checked, turns out I CANT, cause Crystal Stuff cant interact with the BS by the looks of it

yes it can, the giant blacksmith actually makes crystal weapons and I remember being able to upgrade the scythe, just like the lightning spear... I never did check to see about undoing it though.
---
Playing: GTA4-TBoGT//MGO/PSOBB/WKC2/LBP2/DFO/ etc. PSN: saicreed
#6ninji_Posted 1/29/2012 2:45:10 AM
I don't know if there is a certain number but they have it so that you cannot undo it after the durability of the item goes down too far? Maybe even by one point. I tried this with my eagle shield, making it crystal I figured "Hey I'd just use it for bosses and undo the crystal effect when it gets too low..." The game developers definitely... figured out that at least.
#7touma9090(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2012 11:47:18 AM
Yeh what im saying is Giant BS can upgrade to Crystal, but its a one way track. Is what i believe.
---