weapons that scale with int?

#1refmonPosted 2/2/2012 6:47:50 PM
wikis wont load for me so im lost. Im sl 25 and in the depths is there something I can get that will scale with int?
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#2IwantedzeroPosted 2/2/2012 6:48:43 PM
Moonlight Greatsword.
---
Live long, be happy, and try to ensure those around you do as well.
http://i42.tinypic.com/28mgvbq.jpg
#3Dbz4lyfePosted 2/2/2012 6:50:49 PM
Any Magic/Enchant weapon
#4RENNELSPosted 2/2/2012 6:51:21 PM
refmon posted...
wikis wont load for me so im lost. Im sl 25 and in the depths is there something I can get that will scale with int?

You can upgrade any upgradable weapon to scale with Int at Rickert, in the New Londo Ruins.
---
Thou hath thine story of the cool bro. -Metatron_lord
#5steverafflePosted 2/2/2012 6:51:55 PM
Any weapon almost. Since you are in the depths you can farm the slimes for green titanite and bring your weapon of choice to the first blacksmith underneath firelink. He will use that titanite to make your weapon magic and it will scale with Int.
---
.'~StEeViE bOI~'.
~~Aion - Magnifisticator/Frenzie ~~WoW - Stebby~~ RIFT - Steve~~
#6refmon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2012 6:52:17 PM
thanks good to know, I hope new londo ruins isnt far into the game
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
#7zyrax2301Posted 2/2/2012 6:54:15 PM(edited)
Not in the depths, no.

You can't even make magic weapons (the weakest Int-scaling weapons) until you reach the bottom of Blight Town and get your hands on some Green Titanite. When you do eventually find some, you can take any weapon to Rickert (the blacksmith in the safe area at the start of New Londo) and get him to make your weapon Magic.

Edit: I forgot about farming slimes, but I would suggest you don't bother. You're not far away from Blight Town, and by the time you reach it you'll be closer to Firelink Shrine/New Londo/Rickert than you are now. As a bonus, the enemies you can farm for Green Titanite in Blight Town (leeches) not only drop it more often, but they drop it in bunches of 5 (!) rather than individually.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#8RENNELSPosted 2/2/2012 6:54:49 PM
Forgot to mention, you'll need green titanite shards, which coincidentally are dropped in the depths (among other places) by the ceiling hanging slimes by the bonfire.
---
Thou hath thine story of the cool bro. -Metatron_lord
#9OE_ExorcetPosted 2/2/2012 6:57:37 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
Not in the depths, no.

You can't even make magic weapons (the weakest Int-scaling weapons) until you reach the bottom of Blight Town and get your hands on some Green Titanite. When you do eventually find some, you can take any weapon to Rickert (the blacksmith in the safe area at the start of New Londo) and get him to make your weapon Magic.

Edit: I forgot about farming slimes, but I would suggest you don't bother. You're not far away from Blight Town, and by the time you reach it you'll be closer to Firelink Shrine/New Londo/Rickert than you are now. As a bonus, the enemies you can farm for Green Titanite in Blight Town (leeches) not only drop it more often, but they drop it in bunches of 5 (!) rather than individually.

I can attest to the poor slime drop rate, however, the first time I played the game, any source of green titanite was good enough (I was Int). I farmed them enough to get a Magic + x Longsword, and then stormed Darkroot for the Enchanted Ember. If you going to get your Int up past 30, I'd recommend getting the ember.
---
Omega Echelon at armoredcoreuniverse.net
AC4 player community PSN: Exorcet XBL: OE Exorcet
#10StrangerSirKaiPosted 2/2/2012 7:09:58 PM
Can't you buy green shards in Sen's Fortress?