miracle boosting gear?

#1ProfessorbagPosted 3/7/2012 2:42:52 AM
is there a piece of clothing that will make miracles stronger? like a helmet or anything? (i know about the ring)
#2Oni_TatsujinPosted 3/7/2012 2:51:36 AM
Dusk's Crown and Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring boost the power of damage dealing Sorceries, Pyromancies, and Miracles, despite their description stating Sorcery only.
---
"The SAFE was slain in battle. A great flaming nautical pyre carries it off to VAULTHALLA."
www.youtube.com/user/Terrafuror - Gimme a view ;)
#3Professorbag(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2012 3:05:55 AM
which would be better? the dragon crest ring or ring of the suns first born?
#4FullSynchroPosted 3/7/2012 4:20:15 AM
they have the same boost

also, the moonlight crown also boosts all magic damage by 10%, less than the crown of dusk, but without the defense penalty
---
Diamond Code: 1333 0236 8007
#5LesOopPosted 3/7/2012 10:49:42 PM

False, false, FALSE!

Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring boosts ONLY sorceries and pryomancies.

Ring of the Sun's Firstborn and Ring of the Sun Princess are the only MIRACLE-boosting ring.

Either helm Dusk's Crown or Moonlight Helm boosts ALL magic: miracles, sorceries, and pyromancies.

Ring of the Sun Princess only boosts: Emit Force, Wrath of the Gods, Force, Heal, Greater Heal (and Excerpt), Bountinful Sunlight, and Soothing Sunlight.

You're better off not using Ring of the Sun Princess as it barely boosts the effect anyway unless you care about 30+ damage.

#6TetsumariPosted 3/7/2012 11:03:14 PM
LesOop posted...
False, false, FALSE!Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring boosts ONLY sorceries and pryomancies.Ring of the Sun's Firstborn and Ring of the Sun Princess are the only MIRACLE-boosting ring.Either helm Dusk's Crown or Moonlight Helm boosts ALL magic: miracles, sorceries, and pyromancies.Ring of the Sun Princess only boosts: Emit Force, Wrath of the Gods, Force, Heal, Greater Heal (and Excerpt), Bountinful Sunlight, and Soothing Sunlight.You're better off not using Ring of the Sun Princess as it barely boosts the effect anyway unless you care about 30+ damage.

I don't remember which does which, but the one that just says "boosts miracles" gives a noticeable damage boost, and the synergy boost ring gives a noticeable boost to heals. By the way I tested these rings with 50 faith. So with a high faith like that, it's worth using the rings.
---
Playing: GTA4-TBoGT//MGO/PSOBB/WKC2/DFO/DkS/DWG3/DBZUT, etc. PSN: saicreed
#7LesOopPosted 3/9/2012 6:42:30 AM

Ya, I guess I was understating the effect of the Sun Princess ring. I have a 50 faith character too, and it actually adds something more around 70dmg. I just prefer sticking with a Havel's ring and using a moonlight crown to boost the effects further. When co-oping, I tend to run around with the princess and firstborn ring playing medic.

I was mostly trying to point out that the dragon rings don't affect miracles at all.

For the synergy ring, it's only main purpose was to give you a portable version of miracle resonance. It may increase how many player worlds are affected by resonance, but theres no verifiable proof from what I've seen.