Your first "You Died" experience.

#11greysockPosted 3/14/2012 12:09:30 AM
Demon's Souls - Vanguard
Dark Souls - Black Knight in Burg

Standard stuff.
#12WolfGreyPosted 3/14/2012 12:10:15 AM

Buddy_Dacote posted...

largerock posted...
Demon souls-Does dragon god falcon punching you count?

You did not defeat the vanguard on your first try.

If you already had played many action adventure games, he wasn't hard.Thanks MH,DMC, and others, i beat him on my first try.

#13strifechug2Posted 3/14/2012 12:34:28 AM

Well Im in no place to judge if you people are lying or not (lol)

But i died at the 4th dredgeling i encountered at Demon's Souls tutorial sewers . . .

And I played my share of DMC hah! DeS is just brutal and that is the only game that made me

realize that my character is only human, he won't regenerate HP or take a lot of damage, not

fast or strong . . it made me value his HP and forced me to learn how to best those damn monsters.

Barbarian is a very VERY bad cIass for begginers  . . . sigh*

#14PhestezeoPosted 3/14/2012 12:40:55 AM
Both of mine are the same as yours, OP.
---
"If I was a dev, I would be proud to point out in a game I made that the best weapon to kill a hoard of children was the flamethrower." - Gigabomber
#15piratekingVyse2Posted 3/14/2012 1:42:13 AM
Demon's: I knew I was supposed to lose to Vanguard, so I'm not counting that. I charged straight ahead in 1-1 and got mobbed by Dreglings.

Dark: I was very determined to kill the Asylum Demon.
---
"Impossible" is just a word to let people feel better about themselves when they quit.
#16Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 3/14/2012 1:44:49 AM
Vanguard and Asylum Demon.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4
He-man ftw.
#17solidshane87Posted 3/14/2012 3:04:03 AM
I was very proud of myself for not dying until I got to the Capra Demon....he punished me. I was in there for about 5 seconds.
#18WolfGreyPosted 3/14/2012 3:19:14 AM

strifechug2 posted...

Well Im in no place to judge if you people are lying or not (lol)

But i died at the 4th dredgeling i encountered at Demon's Souls tutorial sewers . . .

And I played my share of DMC hah! DeS is just brutal and that is the only game that made me

realize that my character is only human, he won't regenerate HP or take a lot of damage, not

fast or strong . . it made me value his HP and forced me to learn how to best those damn monsters.

Barbarian is a very VERY bad cIass for begginers  . . . sigh*

I guess it was the fact i chose the Thief then messed with the controls for a couple minutes before even moving out of the first corridor... :D

#19largerockPosted 3/14/2012 3:37:21 AM
WolfGrey posted...

Buddy_Dacote posted...

largerock posted...

Demon souls-Does dragon god falcon punching you count?

You did not defeat the vanguard on your first try.

If you already had played many action adventure games, he wasn't hard.Thanks MH,DMC, and others, i beat him on my first try.

thank you for supporting me.
#20ShariusPosted 3/14/2012 3:44:53 AM
dont try to deny the fact that most of the first blood of this game was done by those freaking skeleton near the firelink :))
---
PSN: ShariusTC