The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Claw build

#1SaggyMaggiePosted 3/22/2012 2:02:18 AM
Ive made myself a claw build. Currently its looking like this...

Helm of thorns
Giants
Giants
Giants

With a +5 chaos claw in each hand.

Rings are DWGR & Wolf ring.

I have poise of 123. Not really sure how much that means I can tank.

Stats are (or will be)...

Warrior (Darkwraith)
SL125

VIT 99
ATT 8 BASE
END 44 (im at 41.9 out of 84, so perfect!)
STR13 BASE
DEX 14
RES 11 BASE
INT 9 BASE
FAI 9 BASE

Im at around SL 70 odds or so atm with just VIT to raise.

Basicaly im just wondering if you guys think I would be better with +15s, even though the scaling is poor. I could bring my DEX up to 40 an lower my VIT to 73.
Or maybe I should go lightning as I realise that all the more popular armour is highly resistant to both Fire & Slash damage.

I just plan to stay in ppls faces with this build an hopefully have the health and the poise to do enough damage and inflict bleed. Its a nice change from my usual glass cannons.
---
PSN: SaggyMaggie
#2SaggyMaggie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2012 2:32:51 PM
Bump for an answer pls.
---
#3BlocktopusPosted 3/22/2012 2:36:25 PM
Never been too fond of dual weapon builds unless the offhand involved a spear.

I dunno, having a claw in the left hand is kind of pointless IMO.
---
Just kidding, nobody cares.
#4szathmabPosted 3/22/2012 2:39:09 PM
Well I would say forget the wolf ring and be a true vit gouge with( f)ap and moms mask with full giants.with dual chaos claws. Set some people on fire. But if your on later tonight we can set up some damage tests with one of my dex builds with 40 dex.
---
Shut your fingers up
PSN- ALLHAILHK
#5meteor6666Posted 3/22/2012 2:39:39 PM
Needs more rofap and mothers mask. Trash wolf ring since you got plenty of poise.
---
PSN- XxWormholexX - vvvOutdatedvvv
Currently Playing- http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5043625
#6szathmabPosted 3/22/2012 2:41:58 PM
Blocktopus posted...
Never been too fond of dual weapon builds unless the offhand involved a spear.

I dunno, having a claw in the left hand is kind of pointless IMO.

dual claws are fun. Saggy and I took on the 4 kings last night and the dual claws got the job done rather nicely. I have done dual claw pvp for a night it was rather fun.
---
Shut your fingers up
PSN- ALLHAILHK
#7SaggyMaggie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2012 2:53:31 PM
Wont be using a derp mask. This is a novelty build. I have no interest in all the mask, grass shield, claymore generic BS. So i will be sticking with claws.

Thanks for the ring tips. I was tempted to use RoFaP but wouldnt 123 poise alow me to tank alot more than wat i believe will be 83? I dont wana get stun locked while doing my rolling attack an with the range of the claws an fact that I have to hit so many times, mean I run the risk of getting hit ALOT lol. So are you sure the wolf ring wont benifit me?

After quite a few duels in the kiln & burg. Ive realised that I dont really pack much of a punch, so ive been thinking of getting 1 ATT slot an using power within on an un lvled flame an just hope that ppl relise that im rocking claws an are willing to duel as normal.
---
#8meteor6666Posted 3/22/2012 2:59:40 PM
SaggyMaggie posted...
Wont be using a derp mask. This is a novelty build. I have no interest in all the mask, grass shield, claymore generic BS. So i will be sticking with claws.

Thanks for the ring tips. I was tempted to use RoFaP but wouldnt 123 poise alow me to tank alot more than wat i believe will be 83? I dont wana get stun locked while doing my rolling attack an with the range of the claws an fact that I have to hit so many times, mean I run the risk of getting hit ALOT lol. So are you sure the wolf ring wont benifit me?

After quite a few duels in the kiln & burg. Ive realised that I dont really pack much of a punch, so ive been thinking of getting 1 ATT slot an using power within on an un lvled flame an just hope that ppl relise that im rocking claws an are willing to duel as normal.

Invasions are nice with PW. As for poise, you shouldnt want any more than enough to survive 1 hit from anything that is not a 100% knockdown. If you do, your risking that 2000 hp of yours that can be obtained from rofap and momma mask with 47 vit. But then again you will have rofap adding to the 2k so ill assume you have 2400 hp. Its still dangerouse since many claymore or zwei weps will still kill you once your stunlocked.
---
PSN- XxWormholexX - vvvOutdatedvvv
Currently Playing- http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5043625
#9SaggyMaggie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2012 3:01:16 PM
@ALLHAILHK
Yea gd stuff. Thanks for the slabs. I finish the game in record time too. Started that character about an hour or so before we did 4 kings an im now at the kiln lol. Also managed to beat Bed of Chaos Solo, first time, without dieing. First time ive done that. But think it because my builds normally have less than 20 VIT. Feels nice to be able to get hit for a change.
---
#10zyrax2301Posted 3/22/2012 3:06:29 PM
That's a lot of poise Maggie. I agree that the slot should be RoF&P (god dammit) or something else. 83 poise is plenty.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.