Dark Souls 2

#1r9devyatkaPosted 4/9/2012 12:27:13 PM
Would the creators of this fantastic game bring out a sequel and what changes would you players want. I for one would like greater modification with weapons and armor.
#2VejitaSS4Posted 4/9/2012 12:32:50 PM
of course there will be another game. i would like to have some kind of multiplayer lobby so it's easier to connect with friends in addition to the sign system that DS has now. making it easier to trade items would be nice too.

i just hope they don't try to tone down the difficulty to appeal to a wider audience.
#3BlocktopusPosted 4/9/2012 12:51:59 PM
Why does everyone always want a direct sequel instead of a new souls game, with elements from demon souls and dark souls combined + new stuff?

Direct sequels are lame.
---
Just kidding, nobody cares.
#4VejitaSS4Posted 4/9/2012 1:03:29 PM

Why does everyone always want a direct sequel instead of a new souls game, with elements from demon souls and dark souls combined + new stuff?

Direct sequels are lame.

yeah i doubt it will be DS2, probably like Evil Lost Night Souls or something
#5DeuxHeroPosted 4/9/2012 1:40:09 PM
Lost Kingdoms style summon magic.
---
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex
#6sirch98Posted 4/9/2012 2:01:23 PM
VejitaSS4 posted...

Direct sequels are lame.
yeah i doubt it will be DS2, probably like Evil Lost Night Souls or something

DS2 won't be made, sony has right to Demon's souls wouldn't make the audience wider to make it just for ps3
---
Hey Chicka Bum Bum.
PSN:Reaven1911
#7VudreyaPosted 4/9/2012 6:48:27 PM
Dunno what it would be called, but

- Dedicated servers

- More weapon variety with improved movesets on older ones. Case in point: the Black Knight swords. Let it have a fairly quick start up, but a significant cool down period.

- More character customization (more hair styles, specifically)

- Boss Rush. Think how the Mega Man games always have you beat all the bosses before progressing to the final boss.

- Estus should stay

- Bonfires should stay

- Bring back the banish miracle!

- Altered appearances for weapon ascensions (think how resins work. Now apply that to magic, enchanted, divine, fire, occult and chaos weapons.)

- Better scaling for Occult weapons.

- More AoE spells.

-More rings! A ring that gave a +15% to Attack Rating for weapons would be nice.

- More armor varieties (some robes that offer good defense w/o being tattered, more armor sets)

- Add mechanics to stop twinks from invading at low level. For example, You cannot equip a lightning weapon unless you've been to Anor Londo, but you can Gold Pine Resin to your heart's content. Make the heavier armors require a certain amount of strength as well.
---
PSN: Vudreya
#8akechi419Posted 4/9/2012 9:10:03 PM
get rid of poise please its why demon souls was better.
---
PSN ID: Arkangel419
#9HaywoodJBMPosted 4/9/2012 9:20:26 PM
Blocktopus posted...

Direct sequels are lame.

Assassins Creed 2 begs to differ.
---
You can however sling poop so I'd say it's a fair trade-off yes?-vageta31
Xbox Live Gamertag: BlazerKill
#10Enoch_ChingPosted 4/9/2012 9:20:37 PM
akechi419 posted...
get rid of poise please its why demon souls was better.

what would be the point of having a slow weapon or light armor if everyone gets staggered?
---
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator due to subversive content]
PSN and GT: sc1sserblade