New Player Help

#1VITALITYNOOBPosted 4/17/2012 4:37:00 PM
Hey -

Read some of the locked in posts, very informative. Anyway, new player here, and I'm learning to play with a friend who just picked up the game. I played DS, so I had a feel for some of the combat going in. We've been trying to jolly co-op together with some success. However, last night I was invaded a ton. My night went like this:

+ My friend would set his summon near a bonfire, I'd go to that bonfire, reverse hollowing, and get invaded before I summon him. I'd defeat the invader as I didn't have time to summon him... We'd beat the level, he'd go back to his world, and I'd get invaded the moment he left again... it went on and on like that...

I'm fine with the PvP for the most part, and defeat about half of the attackers or so... but, is there a way to lessen/minimize the amount of invasions in human form? Areas to avoid / covenants to join / equipment / etc to use?
#2wokiboy67Posted 4/17/2012 11:18:58 PM
Way of white covenant should lessen the chance for invasions. And of course firelink shrine can't be invaded. If you kill the boss for that place you are in you can't be invaded. Just remember that darkmoons can still invade you if you have sinned.
---
Who invented air? oh,we're on the air.
#3wokiboy67Posted 4/17/2012 11:27:49 PM
Before the patch when it comes to way of white anyway.
---
Who invented air? oh,we're on the air.