Playing against Japanese people sucks...

#1RyoKaibaPosted 5/1/2012 12:01:45 AM
Teleporting behind and Back-Stab FTL...
---
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV
#2AlbinoCrocodilePosted 5/1/2012 12:36:11 AM
Japanese turn out to be the most underhanded fighters ever as well.
---
Friendly neighborhood croc.
#3RyoKaiba(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 12:39:34 AM
AlbinoCrocodile posted...

I invaded in Undead Parish last night and one guy had a phantom (who was Japanese) equipped with Ornstein's set... lol.

See, these were the cases of where I didn't feel bad for griefing players there: If you're gonna summon up phantoms with advanced gear, I'm gonna ruin your day, lol.
---
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV
#4AlbinoCrocodilePosted 5/1/2012 12:43:35 AM
RyoKaiba posted...
AlbinoCrocodile posted...

I invaded in Undead Parish last night and one guy had a phantom (who was Japanese) equipped with Ornstein's set... lol.

See, these were the cases of where I didn't feel bad for griefing players there: If you're gonna summon up phantoms with advanced gear, I'm gonna ruin your day, lol.

I generally gave up feeling dirty when I noticed the number of twinked out phantoms and even hosts was far out numbering the invaders. Trying to actually fight low level to low level is impossible without a twink one shotting you, and trying to do funnier things like run around with a mimic head and bone wheel shields is impossible without a prompt BS from group of sunbros.
---
Friendly neighborhood croc.