Why Dried Finger shouldn't exist.

#1caramel_codPosted 5/1/2012 7:03:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVWYgld-F9k&feature=plcp

It seems to only be useful as a trolling tool to jump invaders.

Discuss.
#2palindrome68Posted 5/1/2012 7:05:35 PM
People use it it host fights, too. If I had a good stock of them I would use them all the time to host fair and even PvP matches. No point in discussing it. It has it's benefits and it's faults. It's fairly hard to obtain a large amount of them anyways.
---
PSN: PatriotPigeon
#3Burst_StreamPosted 5/1/2012 7:06:18 PM(edited)
I disagree 100%
---
PSN: TekkenSushiEXE
Dark Souls: SL 125, SL 120 (main), SL 1
#4zyrax2301Posted 5/1/2012 7:06:49 PM
I agree, the effect should be mandatory.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#5shadowsofdawnPosted 5/1/2012 7:07:45 PM
palindrome68 posted...
People use it it host fights, too. If I had a good stock of them I would use them all the time to host fair and even PvP matches. No point in discussing it. It has it's benefits and it's faults. It's fairly hard to obtain a large amount of them anyways.

You do know its in infinite use item, right?
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#6tomandsamPosted 5/1/2012 7:08:19 PM(edited)

I'm pretty sure it doesn't actually get used. I might be wrong, though, as I never actually use it.

EDIT: ****ing ninja'd.
---
Currently dying while waiting for Borderlands 2 to come out...
PSN: slaya33, Gamertag: The Slaya33
#7PHoToS999Posted 5/1/2012 7:10:28 PM
Dried finger hastens their deaths.
It's only time before a real pvper invades and destroys the abuser of the dried finger.
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
My R1 button needs to be fixed. For some reason, every time I use it a few times, things die. -- Jonvandamm
#8caramel_cod(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 9:22:03 PM
PHoToS999 posted...
Dried finger hastens their deaths.
It's only time before a real pvper invades and destroys the abuser of the dried finger.

It also lets people hog the fun though.

There are some people I really enjoy fighting with joke builds, but if they force me to invade them 10 times in a row, it stops being fun.

It should be changed to a consumable, ensuring that bad gankers will eventually run out of steam from being forced to juggle humanity and DFs.
#9mimicsoftPosted 5/1/2012 9:48:42 PM
Wouldn't the problem be kinda fixed if each time your spawn is different through out the map? I don't know why the dev still insist on the single spawn point at each section of the map after the experience with DS. Is that so hard to put in about 6 spawn points that takes about 5 to 10 seconds to travel to? Even they have their 2 buddies covering 2 other spawn points you still only get 50% of chance guessing it right.
---
PSN: 'goatrecon'
#10caramel_cod(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 9:59:01 PM
mimicsoft posted...
Wouldn't the problem be kinda fixed if each time your spawn is different through out the map? I don't know why the dev still insist on the single spawn point at each section of the map after the experience with DS. Is that so hard to put in about 6 spawn points that takes about 5 to 10 seconds to travel to? Even they have their 2 buddies covering 2 other spawn points you still only get 50% of chance guessing it right.

True. It must be possible, given the way co-op and RSS phantoms can spawn from wherever they place their markers. No idea why invasions are different.