Why Dried Finger shouldn't exist.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Why Dried Finger shouldn't exist.
3 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVWYgld-F9k&feature=plcp

It seems to only be useful as a trolling tool to jump invaders.

Discuss.
3 years ago#2
People use it it host fights, too. If I had a good stock of them I would use them all the time to host fair and even PvP matches. No point in discussing it. It has it's benefits and it's faults. It's fairly hard to obtain a large amount of them anyways.
---
PSN: PatriotPigeon
3 years ago#3
I disagree 100%
---
PSN: TekkenSushiEXE
Dark Souls: SL 125, SL 120 (main), SL 1
(edited 0 seconds ago)
3 years ago#4
I agree, the effect should be mandatory.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
3 years ago#5
palindrome68 posted...
People use it it host fights, too. If I had a good stock of them I would use them all the time to host fair and even PvP matches. No point in discussing it. It has it's benefits and it's faults. It's fairly hard to obtain a large amount of them anyways.

You do know its in infinite use item, right?
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
3 years ago#6

I'm pretty sure it doesn't actually get used. I might be wrong, though, as I never actually use it.

EDIT: ****ing ninja'd.
---
Currently dying while waiting for Borderlands 2 to come out...
PSN: slaya33, Gamertag: The Slaya33
(edited 0 seconds ago)
3 years ago#7
Dried finger hastens their deaths.
It's only time before a real pvper invades and destroys the abuser of the dried finger.
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
My R1 button needs to be fixed. For some reason, every time I use it a few times, things die. -- Jonvandamm
3 years ago#8
PHoToS999 posted...
Dried finger hastens their deaths.
It's only time before a real pvper invades and destroys the abuser of the dried finger.

It also lets people hog the fun though.

There are some people I really enjoy fighting with joke builds, but if they force me to invade them 10 times in a row, it stops being fun.

It should be changed to a consumable, ensuring that bad gankers will eventually run out of steam from being forced to juggle humanity and DFs.
3 years ago#9
Wouldn't the problem be kinda fixed if each time your spawn is different through out the map? I don't know why the dev still insist on the single spawn point at each section of the map after the experience with DS. Is that so hard to put in about 6 spawn points that takes about 5 to 10 seconds to travel to? Even they have their 2 buddies covering 2 other spawn points you still only get 50% of chance guessing it right.
---
PSN: 'goatrecon'
3 years ago#10
mimicsoft posted...
Wouldn't the problem be kinda fixed if each time your spawn is different through out the map? I don't know why the dev still insist on the single spawn point at each section of the map after the experience with DS. Is that so hard to put in about 6 spawn points that takes about 5 to 10 seconds to travel to? Even they have their 2 buddies covering 2 other spawn points you still only get 50% of chance guessing it right.

True. It must be possible, given the way co-op and RSS phantoms can spawn from wherever they place their markers. No idea why invasions are different.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Why Dried Finger shouldn't exist.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived