good armor sets to find early on?

#1kill_distroyPosted 5/22/2012 8:02:38 AM
So I choose the Pyromancer and am currently in darkroot gardens, focusing on a dex type build with points in endurance and vitality.

I currently am using the drake sword and the default armor set given with the class, any weapons / armor sets to find nearby so that i keep an eye out?
---
Got it Memorized?
GT: Risev / PSN: RisevQ8
#2Hellfire-1Posted 5/22/2012 8:06:16 AM
kill_distroy posted...
So I choose the Pyromancer and am currently in darkroot gardens, focusing on a dex type build with points in endurance and vitality.

I currently am using the drake sword and the default armor set given with the class, any weapons / armor sets to find nearby so that i keep an eye out?

Grab the elite knight set in the darkroot gardens for a defense boost, but you may have to raise your endurance a bit to move.

Or there is the thieves set in the lower undead burg.

Also, while it's not pretty, farming the Baulder armor is pretty decent as well.
#3aneed4peedPosted 5/22/2012 8:10:01 AM
In the Garden/Basin area you can find 5 armour sets - the Knight Set is in front of the Hydra, the Elite Knight set is in the Butterfly forest near the Stone Knights, the Hunter Set is in the basin, you need to drop down to get it, the Eastern set and Stone Knight set are both in the Forest, Stone is behind the talking cat and Eastern is sorta at the edge of the forest, in the area surrounded by the Ents.

Those are all in the Darkroot area.
---
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g473/aneed762/FTmkH.jpg]
#4Hellfire-1Posted 5/22/2012 8:10:32 AM
Also, if you're doing a Dex build, go back down to the cemetery outside the firelink shrine and farm the skeletons there until you get a falchion. A +15 Falchion is godly with a Dex build, and can be buffed.

But that's just my personal preference.
#5R1masherPosted 5/22/2012 8:12:00 AM
Hollow soldier and stone mixed is a good start
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#6PHoToS999Posted 5/22/2012 8:20:49 AM
Just go to andre and upgrade dat armor. For extra def, I'd just toss on the stone pants that aneed was talking about.
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
My R1 button needs to be fixed. For some reason, every time I use it a few times, things die. -- Jonvandamm