The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Phalanx farming

#1Hellfire-1Posted 5/31/2012 3:19:10 PM
Is the fastest way to farm souls through npc's, not the forest. Why does no one use this? True, it's a pain to get there, but once you open the door, all you have to do is rub right up to then, and use WoG. It kills them all, and an easy 8000 souls, then rinse and repeat, in a half hour, I got 400000 souls. (with the silver covetus ring)

Also, no one uses Vow of Silence either. Why not? I completely shut down a straight Mage build the other day, it was hilarious. It also blocks boss attacks from happening too, stray demon can't do the fire attack at all with it in effect.
#2Nick_Chaos007Posted 5/31/2012 3:38:24 PM
not everyone has WoG. And since there aren't any other AOE spells outside of a faith build you really have to use that.

I have used poison mist though, takes longer but they die by themselves
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
#3slayer921Posted 5/31/2012 3:48:15 PM
y not go there MoM and giants. Then u can run to the middle and cast firestorm with bellowing dragoncrest ring and f everybody up
---
PSN : Hobbes921
\o/.....................OTL
#4eugene1222Posted 5/31/2012 4:25:59 PM
Wogs fastest, I use fire tempest usually though

Or chaos storm if I have it.

Well, more like used to, I dont farm anymore, just use the 99 glitch and feed crap to frampt lol

On legit playthroughs its probably the fastest way to farm souls
---
'You know what they call a quarter pounder in France? Royale with cheese' 'And what do they call a whopper?' 'I Dunno, I didnt go into burger king'
#5firefoxredPosted 5/31/2012 5:36:26 PM(edited)
If I soul farmed I ran a circle in Anor Londo "Bonfire -> 3 Silver Knights -> 2 Giants (that cast WoG -> Silver Knight"

Least that was my clean non dark anor path with the silver serpent ring, but then again I was a mage so that worked out quick for me. All depends on the skills at hand when you farm
#6jsaint00Posted 5/31/2012 7:28:35 PM
I find Dark Anor Londo to be the best so far. Right before the fog of Ornstein & Smough there are two NPCs that give you 5,000 souls (first playthrough). When I put the Covetous Silver Serpent Ring & Symbol of Avarice I get 7,200 for each kill. That makes 14,400 total. After you kill them just use the Homeward miracle to return to the bonfire near the princess. Also, it helps to put on the Replenishment miracle, preferably when going down the elevator. Just keep fighting those two, eventually you will find a fast way to kill them.
---
Your ART is the best ART of all ART. Your heART is the best heART of all heARTs. Your k-mART is the best k-mART of all k-mARTs.
#7zyrax2301Posted 5/31/2012 7:35:13 PM
Also, no one uses Vow of Silence either. Why not?

Because there aren't that many mages. And Great Magic Barrier is much more fun, it lets them think they're OK to cast, while you smash them to pieces :D
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#8kuterPosted 5/31/2012 7:41:07 PM
Tbh...it's even easier to get 100 humanity...and just dupe them to frampt :l, 98k in under 20sec. I'm not saying it's the "best" method, but...eh...people that want an easy way to get to 120, that's the way to go
#9wokiboy67Posted 6/1/2012 2:36:19 AM
jsaint00 posted...
I find Dark Anor Londo to be the best so far. Right before the fog of Ornstein & Smough there are two NPCs that give you 5,000 souls (first playthrough). When I put the Covetous Silver Serpent Ring & Symbol of Avarice I get 7,200 for each kill. That makes 14,400 total. After you kill them just use the Homeward miracle to return to the bonfire near the princess. Also, it helps to put on the Replenishment miracle, preferably when going down the elevator. Just keep fighting those two, eventually you will find a fast way to kill them.

In NG+ i get 36 000 souls with the ring. Easy and quick. I farm there for a million souls every day. The forest is good,you can easily get millions there too.
---
Is there anybody out there..?
#10Burst_StreamPosted 6/1/2012 3:40:41 AM(edited)
Forest is good cause it can double as a PvP hotspot for invaders, thus breaking the monotony that is farming.
---
PSN: TekkenSushiEXE
"The problem with quotes on the internet is the difficulty of verifying its authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln