Are there any bonfires in New Londo?

#1SandblastedSkidPosted 6/3/2012 12:36:52 PM
Every FAQ I've read never mentions one. And for some reason the bonfire at the Firelink shrine is out and cant be re-lit so I have to warp to it from some other bonfire.
---
Later dudes, S you in your A's Don't wear a C and J all over your B's - Charlie Kelly
#2SolidKnightPosted 6/3/2012 12:37:44 PM
There aren't any bonfires in New Londo Ruins except for the secret bonfire in New Londo Ruins that you can see but can't get to.
#3wonzanPosted 6/3/2012 12:42:23 PM
nope, none. Although there is a secret bonfire in the area where you fight the skeletons and and those magic necrolytes that reanimate them which not many people seem to know about. Kind of near where you find patches.
---
We are not the masks we wear. But, if we don them, do we not become them?
Magnolia - http://youtu.be/a0lCrYArxGo
#4SaintZetsuPosted 6/3/2012 12:43:47 PM
wonzan posted...
nope, none. Although there is a secret bonfire in the area where you fight the skeletons and and those magic necrolytes that reanimate them which not many people seem to know about. Kind of near where you find patches.

The obvious one down the ladder or the one in an obscure location not too far from it?

Also no TC, but once you turn the lever you can unlock some shortcuts to make the path to the boss short.
---
Praise the Sun!
#5SandblastedSkid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2012 12:44:39 PM
SaintZetsu posted...
wonzan posted...

The obvious one down the ladder or the one in an obscure location not too far from it?

Also no TC, but once you turn the lever you can unlock some shortcuts to make the path to the boss short.

Short cuts will do just fine.

Much appreciated.
---
Later dudes, S you in your A's Don't wear a C and J all over your B's - Charlie Kelly
#6wonzanPosted 6/3/2012 12:45:22 PM
wonzan posted...

Near that handle thing you use to turn the bridge over.
---
We are not the masks we wear. But, if we don them, do we not become them?
http://youtu.be/XWdT6dlf6vI - FF12-2 - Lost song
#7Nick_Chaos007Posted 6/3/2012 12:45:25 PM
The bonfire for new londo is the firelink bon fire. Just kill Lautec and relight the bonfire.
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
#8SandblastedSkid(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2012 12:51:33 PM
Nick_Chaos007 posted...
The bonfire for new londo is the firelink bon fire. Just kill Lautec and relight the bonfire.

I've been playing this game for quite some while, but I dont know which specific NPC that is.

Is that the firekeeper in Anor?
---
#9aak57Posted 6/3/2012 12:58:21 PM
And for some reason the bonfire at the Firelink shrine is out

Finally, another chance to use this:

http://i.imgur.com/AMMwl.jpg
---
PSN/Steam: a_ak57
http://i.imgur.com/OtkHL.png
#10Nick_Chaos007Posted 6/3/2012 1:01:32 PM
SandblastedSkid posted...
Nick_Chaos007 posted...

I've been playing this game for quite some while, but I dont know which specific NPC that is.

Is that the firekeeper in Anor?

No, its the guy with the golden armor thats sits across from the firekeeper at firelink. You use the black eye orb to invade him.
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!