Whale Force Gamefaqs Squad

#281szathmab(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2012 1:05:30 AM
L10nH34Rt posted...
szathmab posted...
I'm gonna be starting a Valkyrie tonight or tomorrow. I have 2 weeks off of work coming up so a whale sounds fun.

Valkyrie is what I have chosen... I only have lol of chaos and seath left too ...

Had to solo 4K because nobody was there to help me >_>

class selection don't matter anymore. Just pick what you want. It seems to be working better on wiki this way as well
---
PSN/XBL- ALLHAILHK
#282L10nH34RtPosted 6/21/2012 1:20:12 AM(edited)
szathmab posted...
L10nH34Rt posted...
szathmab posted...
I'm gonna be starting a Valkyrie tonight or tomorrow. I have 2 weeks off of work coming up so a whale sounds fun.

Valkyrie is what I have chosen... I only have lol of chaos and seath left too ...

Had to solo 4K because nobody was there to help me >_>

class selection don't matter anymore. Just pick what you want. It seems to be working better on wiki this way as well

Agreed :) May make another one then (looking at you Corsair). It all depends however, on how active the whale force is gonna be...

Hoping to get more people online this weekend..

P.S. Friendly hint for fellow Valkyries. Titanite Catch Pole is OP ;)
---
PSN: Parrr85 / XBL: L10nH34Rt
#283aneed4peedPosted 6/21/2012 1:29:27 AM
I'm going online in a bit with my Hobbit. Have just started the game though so haven't completed anything and every item is at base +0, SL 7 (bumped endurance after acquiring gear). I've been wanting to get in on this ever since I first heard about it but was busy with Uni. Shame that everyone's left :(

PSN ANoobWhoPeed
---
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g473/aneed762/FTmkH.jpg]
#284L10nH34RtPosted 6/21/2012 1:33:02 AM
aneed4peed posted...
I'm going online in a bit with my Hobbit. Have just started the game though so haven't completed anything and every item is at base +0, SL 7 (bumped endurance after acquiring gear). I've been wanting to get in on this ever since I first heard about it but was busy with Uni. Shame that everyone's left :(

PSN ANoobWhoPeed

Everyone hasn't left, they just don't post in this thread.

Gofyaself and Torebackula have left AFAIK.
---
PSN: Parrr85 / XBL: L10nH34Rt
#285szathmab(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2012 3:24:13 AM
aneed4peed posted...

PSN ANoobWhoPeed

aneed the acct I sent you a friend request with got scrapped add my main one or someone here.
---
PSN/XBL- ALLHAILHK
#286eclipse_exePosted 6/21/2012 9:39:21 AM
L10nH34Rt posted...
aneed4peed posted...

PSN ANoobWhoPeed

actually as far as i'm aware gof is still playing whale force.. he just shows up really early in the morning ( like 3 am pst or so)

etherway, if we're not going to care about classes anymore perhaps i should work on my own valkirie or dragoon once i finish the ninja.. i really dislike the idea of having 3 unfinished classes at once... even 2 pains me so...
---
psn: supersoniccd ( main), Soluna-Knight-EX ( DkS group only)
#287gofyaselfPosted 6/21/2012 9:46:21 AM
L10nH34Rt posted...
aneed4peed posted...

PSN ANoobWhoPeed

I'll get back on..I check randomly in the chat while playing other games to see if anybody is on..but nobody ever is..if some people are in there I'm down to play
---
Bath salts are the T-virus
#288oAFXoPosted 6/21/2012 2:57:55 PM
Okay, I'll be a Viking since it seems no one took it. Are the ring limitations the same as on page 1 (i.e. no DWGR, but everything else is fair game)?

PSN: Drez54
#289eclipse_exePosted 6/23/2012 5:22:12 PM
Bump

also i had an idea to try and keep this place alive... what if like 3 of us get together and do a lp with the whale force classes and rule set?
---
psn: supersoniccd ( main), Soluna-Knight-EX ( DkS group only)
#290PlsXPosted 6/26/2012 6:29:09 AM
I would like to join to a group... My Waderer is SL 20 ready to tackle the Lower Undead Burg and Depths. PSN is on the sig >:D
---
PSN: plsx666 - Location: Brazil
SSF4 Main: Cody