Just a reminder to people looking for a new pvp spot

#1szathmabPosted 6/29/2012 5:30:51 AM(edited)
The area before the centipede demon is the Japanese 0 poise zone.
Rules
0 poise (obviously no wolf ring)
No hornets
No chain bs
Bow before match followed by green blossom
Buff your weapon after bow at your own risk if you buff during the other persons bow expect a hornet bs.
Red sign to the left of the boss fog or host stand at fog door waiting for invader
Long spears are allowed but are frowned on
Level range varies from 80-125. (I was hosting and red signing and I received souls of a 120 player. The one player I talked to said 125 is fine) Also keep in mind that red orbs can go down 10 levels as well

People usually wear sets of 0 poise armor with the head gear as MoM or dusks crown. Peak hours are around 5pm Japanese time to about 1am. If you show up in armor prepare for hornets bs and them to switch into giants armor. Obviously do what you want to random invaders. Most builds you will face there are elemental vitality gouge with a dex weapon. Some of the better Japanese players play here so be prepared for some good fights.
---
PSN- ALLHAILHK, AHK-HK, HK-AHK-HK(WhaleForce)
#2westergoonPosted 6/29/2012 5:11:50 AM
Is 125 too high to invade? I've never invaded there only hosted a couple of times...
---
PSN - westergoon, because I'm tall... and goonish...
#3IsaiahMustafaPosted 6/29/2012 5:14:26 AM
Most people are 80-100.
---
Look again... The post is now DIAMONDS. // 3DS: 2105 - 9470 - 5552
http://i.imgur.com/ByFJy.gif
#4PHoToS999Posted 6/29/2012 5:15:15 AM
I've known about this area for a while, but how the Heck did it come about? Anybody know?
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
My R1 button needs to be fixed. For some reason, every time I use it a few times, things die. -- Jonvandamm
#5IwantedzeroPosted 6/29/2012 5:24:38 AM
I've known about this area for a while, but how the Heck did it come about? Anybody know?

It's a skipable area near a bonfire with a decent battlefield, seems like a winner to me.
---
Trust me, I'm a random stranger on the internet.
Live long, be happy, and try to ensure those around you do as well.
#6szathmab(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2012 5:32:58 AM
westergoon posted...
Is 125 too high to invade? I've never invaded there only hosted a couple of times...

edited op 125 is ok to invade but you should host for most action.
---
PSN- ALLHAILHK, AHK-HK, HK-AHK-HK(WhaleForce)
#7ZenonDMAPosted 6/29/2012 5:33:33 AM
szathmab posted...

No hornets
Buff your weapon after bow at your own risk if you buff during the other persons bow expect a hornet bs.

Makes sense...or?
---
PSN: westcurry
#8westergoonPosted 6/29/2012 5:39:19 AM
ZenonDMA posted...
szathmab posted...

No hornets

Makes sense...or?

I've had a few msg's explaining that it's frowned upon in duels to get a risk-free buff. Essentially, if you don't respect Japanese dueling etiquette, all bets are off and expect to get chain backstabbed or hornet ring backstabbed... anything to dispose of you as quickly as possible.
---
PSN - westergoon, because I'm tall... and goonish...
#9Hellfire-1Posted 6/29/2012 6:02:20 AM
I can only imagine the lag.... -_-

No thanks, I'll pass
#10adept89Posted 6/29/2012 6:16:57 AM
I will never understand why people insist on expecting "Japanese dueling ettiquette" from anyone playing a game designed to be unfair and harsh, especially when it comes to PvP where there's no constraints on "team" sizes or when and where human players can be invaded.

I'm not looking down on you for it, but I just don't understand it.
---
Heavypress.
Troopers should deal fall damage to the ground. - Voidgolem