The life of a level 10 twink

#1AnamawcityPosted 7/31/2012 3:31:28 AM
Spent about 8 hours today slaying noobs in the burg, feels good man. The people may hate me for it, but I know my place. It is my opinion that you should not need help for the Taurus Demon and save for one or two instances the game should be completed the first time on your own. Stay hollow or be slain.

Proceed to drown me in your tears of anger.
---
Favorite games~ Chrono Trigger, FFVI, Super Metroid, RE4, Dead Space, Bioshock, Ico/SoTC, LoZ: ALttP, Xenoblade, Super Mario 3/World/Rpg, Lunar 1/2, Dark Souls
#2wokiboy67Posted 7/31/2012 3:34:59 AM
Maybe one day you will lose a fight against a noob. Is that a possibility?
---
Never forgive,never forget.
#3aneed4peedPosted 7/31/2012 3:37:07 AM
What items were you using? It all depends on that really. Cos' if you were using a Raw +5 Straight Sword Hilt to slay noobs... well... i'm alright with that.
---
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g473/aneed762/FTmkH.jpg]
#4wokiboy67Posted 7/31/2012 3:41:20 AM
I am sure that's the weapon he used.
---
Never forgive,never forget.
#5Anamawcity(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2012 4:21:18 AM
Lightning falchion. I don't slay the noobs who look like they're going through the level on their own.
---
Favorite games~ Chrono Trigger, FFVI, Super Metroid, RE4, Dead Space, Bioshock, Ico/SoTC, LoZ: ALttP, Xenoblade, Super Mario 3/World/Rpg, Lunar 1/2, Dark Souls
#6Anamawcity(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2012 4:30:30 AM
wokiboy67 posted...
Maybe one day you will lose a fight against a noob. Is that a possibility?

I lose all the time but it's usually the 120 crowd or the occasional bs from a twinked phantom. My win ratio is easily 5 to 1 though or better.
---
#7Cvdf3Posted 7/31/2012 4:30:53 AM
Should have made it like 1-1 in DeS,would have fixed a few problems
---
PSN: TFone6
low lvl duels > http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/606312-dark-souls/63444678
#8Anamawcity(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2012 4:32:06 AM
Cvdf3 posted...
Should have made it like 1-1 in DeS,would have fixed a few problems

Wouldn't fix anything, just move to the parish.
---
#9Ryan_SilverFoxPosted 7/31/2012 4:32:44 AM
Anamawcity posted...
Lightning falchion. I don't slay the noobs who look like they're going through the level on their own.

At least you're attempting to leave new players alone who are just exploring on their own... even so, it's their game, man... ruining it for themselves doesn't hurt anyone... you killing them ruins their game and hurts them overall.
#10Anamawcity(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2012 4:34:52 AM
Ryan_SilverFox posted...
Anamawcity posted...

At least you're attempting to leave new players alone who are just exploring on their own... even so, it's their game, man... ruining it for themselves doesn't hurt anyone... you killing them ruins their game and hurts them overall.

I feel like invaders are the good guys and white phantoms are the bad. I help preserve the experience white phantoms seek to ruin.
---