I encountered a strange glitch.

#1Plaz412Posted 8/17/2012 5:52:40 PM(edited)
Maybe this is old news to the regular folks, but I'm wondering if this has ever happened to anyone. Anyway, it goes like this, I was fighting the Centipede Demon with Solaire, it managed to grab him and chow down. When it released him it phased through the wall near the fog door and basically left the fight area, leaving me and Solaire to wander around without anything to fight.

I went to grab to green titanite off to the right, the boss was still around (I could hear it attacking) but it couldn't hurt us and we couldn't hurt it. About 5 minutes later right as I made my way to the exit to Lost Izalith the boss just suddenly died (it still had about 70-80% of its health). Weirdness.
---
PSN: plazmatika412 - Make no mistake between my personality and my attitude, my personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.
#2DaWhaleNoHesit8Posted 8/17/2012 6:03:09 PM
I've had all sorts of crazy stuff happen in that area. I got stuck once under the uhh... walkway with those 4 ceiling worms and couldn't get out for like 30min. But I've never personally experienced that particular glitch.
#3LaFfaLotRhinoPosted 8/17/2012 6:06:11 PM
Have you by any chance ever went to a picnic or did acid through your eyeball?
---
Currently ganking the undead burg for dishonor duels. Tears are sweeter when tasted directly from the eyes of my adversaries
#4PHoToS999Posted 8/17/2012 6:07:17 PM
It's happened before. It's just rare.
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
My R1 button needs to be fixed. For some reason, every time I use it a few times, things die. -- Jonvandamm
#5R1masherPosted 8/17/2012 6:15:54 PM
I warped to the fair lady and she was covering the Bon fire, I boned out. Tried again and she was where she was supposed to be, she acted like nothing happened.
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#6LegendaryHatredPosted 8/17/2012 6:56:32 PM
I once landed the 2H R2 of my CGSoA on a host and when I knocked him down he fell through the floor, it was glorious.
---
PSN: Legendary_Hatred
Darkwraith Ranking Officer.
#7AnorBrandoPosted 8/17/2012 7:44:52 PM
R1masher posted...
I warped to the fair lady and she was covering the Bon fire, I boned out. Tried again and she was where she was supposed to be, she acted like nothing happened.

Pure win!
#8RoxelotPosted 8/18/2012 11:14:27 AM
I encountered a wild MissingNO.
#9RENNELSPosted 8/18/2012 11:25:09 AM
Saw a shiny pidgey once...

But my pendant kept popping open.
---
Currently playing: With myself
Most of what I say is slathered in sarcasm. Act accordingly.