You have to be kidding me. This game absulutely sucks.

#81R1masherPosted 8/18/2012 12:28:16 PM
Dear tc,
I wish I was you, I miss not knowing where to go or what to do.

Savor it...

Sincerely yours R1
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#82JonvandammPosted 8/18/2012 12:31:19 PM
It's just like I told you when you posted this on the PS3 board TC, you can't escape the bonfire because you didn't bring any marshmallows.
---
"How about some more beans Mr. Taggart?"
"I'd say ya had enough!"
#83AwesomeOpossum2Posted 8/18/2012 12:36:27 PM
DocDelicious posted...
I cannot believe I missed out on this topic.

Stupid f****** night shift...All the exciting s*** happens while I'm at work.

Curse frogs!

I've made the decision to stop sleeping. Wish me luck.
---
"The world is cruel to shiny things...". -Lucky
Psn: A-Train1982
#84Oh_QuelaagPosted 8/18/2012 1:20:24 PM
Renegade109 posted...
True story

With those shoes?
#85qlaxmicmizzel38(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2012 2:52:17 PM
70% of posters in this topic didn't realize that I'm not complaining about the difficulty of the game or the fact that my armor or weapons are broken (I never even said anything about my weapons).

Just saying.
#86Bigj089Posted 8/18/2012 3:01:07 PM
qlaxmicmizzel38 posted...
70% of posters in this topic didn't realize that I'm not complaining about the difficulty of the game or the fact that my armor or weapons are broken (I never even said anything about my weapons).

Just saying.

Looked like you were complaining about features in game when it was your fault for bad things happening in the first place but you seemed to want to blame the game. I might be wrong but thats what it looks like everyone else thought too. And you did mention your armor and weapons in a whine post so even if you werent intentionally complaining about them thats what it appeared as.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#87yellowpikminboyPosted 8/18/2012 3:01:47 PM
Oh hey, this topic again.

And being wrong or not about what you were talking about is a moot point. Fact remains is you came crying that the game sucks because of what happened, saying it is a waste and forces you to start over, giving you no chance to know the trap is there, blah blah.
---
You know that game I never played? That one?
10/10, GoTY and Best (insert genre here).
#88DignatoReRaisedPosted 8/18/2012 3:06:33 PM
qlaxmicmizzel38 posted...

Just saying.

You complained about a hole that is plainly visible in a super thin hallway that should cause you to be cautious automatically based on how vulnerable such a space would make you to ambush.

You're bad at this game, to the point that you're whining about things that are easily overcome.
---
Give me a good enough signature to use, and I'll replace this one.
#89shawnmckPosted 8/18/2012 3:12:35 PM
@ qlaxmicmizzel38

You need to go to any of the blacksmiths that sells an upgrade that allows you to repair weapons & armor at any bonfire.

There are also a few NPC's that sell the cure to curse, as well as an NPC that will completely heal you (for a price) in New Londo Ruins.

My guess is that you are at an area that you should probably avoid for now and re-visit when you've leveled up more.
There are some areas in this game that you can reach early on, but they are extremely difficult if you try to do them. The graveyard is one of them.

If I were you I would just start over from scratch with a new character, and try to be more careful.
Take the game very slowly, and only take on enemies one at a time.
The frogs are fairly easy to kill, but if you see the bar that shows your level of curse resistance then simply run away to let it go down.

It really isn't that hard unless you don't know how to play, or if you get sloppy.
Sounds to me that you got a little bit of both going on.
And that's okay....most people do. I myself got cursed on my very first play-through and I didn't know how to get uncursed.
Its not until you get to one of the merchants or the NPC that will lift a curse that a light goes off in your head and you think..."oh, so that's how you do it"...
Just start over with a brand new character.

And do yourself a favor and visit one of the many sites that are dedicated to the game for help with walkthroughs....
google Dark Souls Wikia
#90shawnmckPosted 8/18/2012 3:17:01 PM
There is also the undead merchant in the undead burg that sales the upgrade to repair weapons & armor...buy it.

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Undead+Merchant