Can someone with PtD tell me Gold Tracer+5's damage @ 40 dex?

#1DX1900Posted 9/5/2012 1:01:41 PM
I'm thinking of making a build for it but I've heard the damage output is pretty low. I would like to know exactly how low, and if it would be viable for PvP.
#2lKaddlPosted 9/5/2012 1:03:38 PM
AR is around 381 or something. not buffable, 300 bleed, shorter (or maybe the same length) as the scimitar.

I liked it a lot, but I don't really use buffs.
---
Kadd
http://www.last.fm/user/Kaddillak
#3zUkUuPosted 9/5/2012 1:04:12 PM
the reach is simply pathetic tho.
#4shadowsofdawnPosted 9/5/2012 1:12:01 PM
They can put out very decent damage at 40 dex, and the bleed buildup is very good (I think it builds more bleed per hit than anything other than the lifehunt).

I'm curious about the silver tracer with 40 dex myself. I wondering what kind of horrible backstab/riposte damage you can crank out with that thing with a hornet ring.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#5DX1900(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2012 1:15:03 PM
381 and not buffable... damn. That's weaker that I hoped. BUT IT LOOKS SO AWESOME D:

I'll probably end up using it anyway. I still need to try out the whole dual-wielding thing is supposedly has going for it. I'm hoping the bleed build up is as good as you say.
#6DX1900(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2012 1:16:38 PM
Oh one question I forgot to add: what is the 2H moveset like? Is it the standard curved sword (scimitar, falchion, quelaag's) moveset? I absolutely love that moveset.
#7shadowsofdawnPosted 9/5/2012 1:18:49 PM
Standard R1s, unique multihit R2s.

Offhand gold tracer is not very good in PvP against anybody with any decent amount of poise. You are locked into a lengthy multihit strike animation when using it in the offhand which is begging to get poise stabbed.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#8DX1900(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2012 1:35:37 PM
shadowsofdawn posted...

Offhand gold tracer is not very good in PvP against anybody with any decent amount of poise. You are locked into a lengthy multihit strike animation when using it in the offhand which is begging to get poise stabbed.

Thanks.
#9slayer921Posted 9/5/2012 1:43:46 PM
shadowsofdawn posted...

unless u go to the arena and hide behind a pillar and when they come u attack them, its actually pretty decent in ur offhand
---
PSN : Hobbes921
\o/.....................OTL
#10BoozeHound59Posted 9/5/2012 1:49:24 PM
slayer921 posted...
shadowsofdawn posted...

unless u go to the arena and hide behind a pillar and when they come u attack them, its actually pretty decent in ur offhand

Nah, it sucks. Even 0 poise players can punish. The reach is so short you can just attack them while they're stuck in the animation without getting hit as long as you have a weapon bigger than the shortsword.