If divine blessings were removed, would you miss them? PVP related.

#1KineticalPosted 9/14/2012 7:23:12 PM
I'm thinking of those who will no doubt glitch divine blessings before the patch is released.

I would honestly not miss them, as they will still cause an issue even once the patched is released because the sods will obviously stock up. And even though they will eventually run out, it could take a while to do so.

I know you could say the same of humanities but at least with them there is the risk of being caught out with the time it takes to use one.

Also, divine blessings will still have the same effect of healing all in one go, some of us at the max soul level who like to invade the forest to kill gankers sadly rely on one hit kill weapons, as its really the only way to win against gankers at times.

And since the nerfs will come into effect after the patch, divine blessings and ganking will prevail for a quite a while, especially in the forest.

I'm actually looking forward to the patch though, it will make things more interesting, but till all the divines are used up, its going to annoying when trying to take them out quickly.
#2Tasgrav_NashaPosted 9/14/2012 7:25:13 PM
Not really, and I use them alot if I invade a gank and so on.

It would just make me think more about what I'm about to do, twice as much
---
If I were a Jellyfish....I'd make krabby patties taste better XD
PSN ID: Rashan-Rei
#3Absolute_cynPosted 9/14/2012 7:25:53 PM
i never used them before, so no i wouldnt miss them, they were too hard to come by and i felt it would be a waste if i used them just to heal myself
---
GT: Artorias479
#4William S BurroughsPosted 9/14/2012 7:28:16 PM
Well, they're patching the bb glitch, which will help with blessing spam, but people with PS+ could still just download their save every day, and never run out. I've read posts claiming they removed the full heal from them in PTD but I haven't seen confirmation of that. If it's true they removed the heal then they're mostly useless.

I don't mind having blessings around though, because it's by far the easiest way to level the playing field against gankers or hosts chugging estus. Humanities take so damn long to pop.
---
smash the control images, smash the control machine.
#5BlocktopusPosted 9/14/2012 7:28:16 PM
hall no
---
Be gone, evil forces, my soul is mine and I am alive!
#6DJ_0000Posted 9/14/2012 7:30:08 PM
Initially I though when the patch comes everyone should just let DB users keep using them. Basically do some damage, back off and let them heal over and over to get them to run out faster.

Then the other day it dawned on me, 99 DB per character, 10 character slots, 990 DB per idiot. They aren't going anywhere for a while.

I suspect people will get bored of the game before they run out.

So basically I would be very happy if they patched them out.
#7Nick_Chaos007Posted 9/14/2012 7:31:10 PM
I have about 50. I never even use them in pvp and all I do is invade. It's actually kinda strange...and sad. But the people I invade use them more then flasking. I wouldn't miss them nor care that they're gone. If they made it so Lloyds talisment prevent any healing period that would be wonderful

Plus. You can't use any healing items in the Arena so they become a bit obsolete and since you can't BB glitch People will eventually run out. Thy're no longer a big deal.
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
#8saxrohmerPosted 9/14/2012 7:45:49 PM
I have no idea why they are even in the game.......
---
Do not, under any circumstance, ever use the Sketch command.
PSN: nochildren
#9TropicalwoodPosted 9/14/2012 7:50:05 PM
Removing them would be a blessing
---
Real men watch My Little Pony
Pokemon Black FC: 2107-8038-5393
#10Nick_Chaos007Posted 9/14/2012 7:53:27 PM
Tropicalwood posted...
Removing them would be a blessing

I don't get it.
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!