Good place to get a Falchion?

#1TheGreatCheezePosted 9/16/2012 8:43:11 PM(edited)
I threw mine away like an idiot before finding out I could use it with Quelaag's soul.

Edit: Or another sword that makes the Furysword
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#2SraltheredPosted 9/16/2012 8:43:21 PM
Think either Shiva, or the skellies in the catacombs drop them
#3The moonlight knightPosted 9/16/2012 9:08:56 PM
You can buy a scimitar from the undead merchant in the Undead Burg. Scimitar can be made into the Furysword.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#4SupremeZeroPosted 9/16/2012 9:11:37 PM
As can the Shotel you can find in Sen's Fortress.
---
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.
#5lucky_sharm19Posted 9/16/2012 9:25:00 PM
Sralthered posted...

You're thinking of the Murakumo.

OT: The Falchion can be found on a corpse in Blighttown. Unless that's the one you dropped.
---
PSN: GSPhantom
#6TheGreatCheeze(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2012 9:32:13 AM
lucky_sharm19 posted...
Sralthered posted...

You're thinking of the Murakumo.

OT: The Falchion can be found on a corpse in Blighttown. Unless that's the one you dropped.

Yeah, it is. I had only used it because my Uchi broke and needed a weapon, had no idea that it would be useful for Ornstein later on.
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#7shadowsofdawnPosted 9/17/2012 9:35:25 AM
Why would you actually drop a weapon?

Anyway, just grab a scimitar from the undead merchant or, they are frequently dropped by the skeletons at the beginning of the catacombs like has been said.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#8Ryan_SilverFoxPosted 9/17/2012 3:17:57 PM
You need to use any basic Curved Sword (Scimitar, Falchion, Shotel) to make QFS... so don't worry if you accidentally tossed the Falchion.

Actually, I think someone said you can get a Falchion from the skeletons in the Catacombs? I think they're half-right... I think the smaller, sword and shield skeletons do drop a curved sword on rare occasions, but it might be a Scimitar, not a Falchion.
#9Titanite-DemonPosted 9/17/2012 3:29:30 PM
you dont drop weapons, you feed them to frampt.

catacomb skellies can drop scimitars and falchions.

find the shotel from sens or buy one from shiva.

or buy a scimitar from the burgs merchant.
---
Sometimes, I just want to shoot lightning at you, other times, I just want to smash your face open with my catchpole.