Good place to get a Falchion?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Good place to get a Falchion?
4 years ago#1
I threw mine away like an idiot before finding out I could use it with Quelaag's soul.

Edit: Or another sword that makes the Furysword
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
4 years ago#2
Think either Shiva, or the skellies in the catacombs drop them
4 years ago#3
You can buy a scimitar from the undead merchant in the Undead Burg. Scimitar can be made into the Furysword.
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
4 years ago#4
As can the Shotel you can find in Sen's Fortress.
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.
4 years ago#5
Sralthered posted...

You're thinking of the Murakumo.

OT: The Falchion can be found on a corpse in Blighttown. Unless that's the one you dropped.
PSN: GSPhantom
4 years ago#6
lucky_sharm19 posted...
Sralthered posted...

You're thinking of the Murakumo.

OT: The Falchion can be found on a corpse in Blighttown. Unless that's the one you dropped.

Yeah, it is. I had only used it because my Uchi broke and needed a weapon, had no idea that it would be useful for Ornstein later on.
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
4 years ago#7
Why would you actually drop a weapon?

Anyway, just grab a scimitar from the undead merchant or, they are frequently dropped by the skeletons at the beginning of the catacombs like has been said.
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
4 years ago#8
You need to use any basic Curved Sword (Scimitar, Falchion, Shotel) to make QFS... so don't worry if you accidentally tossed the Falchion.

Actually, I think someone said you can get a Falchion from the skeletons in the Catacombs? I think they're half-right... I think the smaller, sword and shield skeletons do drop a curved sword on rare occasions, but it might be a Scimitar, not a Falchion.
4 years ago#9
you dont drop weapons, you feed them to frampt.

catacomb skellies can drop scimitars and falchions.

find the shotel from sens or buy one from shiva.

or buy a scimitar from the burgs merchant.
Sometimes, I just want to shoot lightning at you, other times, I just want to smash your face open with my catchpole.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Good place to get a Falchion?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived