I Need, You Need, We All Need! Dark Souls PSN Chat *SUPERD5.0 Edition*

#161AwesomeOpossum2Posted 10/8/2012 1:23:10 PM
I used to smoke alot, just never sold. My wife kinda settled ne down as well. It's kinda random with the wife in school in the evenings. I can probaly get on some 4-6 some this week. (4-6 your time. I'm eastern time zone.)
---
"The world is cruel to shiny things...". -Lucky
Psn: A-Train1982
#162TorebackulaPosted 10/8/2012 2:36:36 PM
Well if you guys will be on this afternoon add my PSN if you haven't already, I'm blasting through Jake's campaign, chapter 4 right now IIRC. Sporadic agent hunts for the lol's. You guys have any fun withit yet? I've gotten damn good at aiming my lunges with zombies or Bloodshots of whatever they're called. Tons of fun.
---
I am gonna pound you so gross later.
PSN: Torebackula; Krondoobius ---------- Faces of Fashion Souls: http://imgur.com/a/CwoYC/
#163AwesomeOpossum2Posted 10/8/2012 3:22:08 PM
I tried a few times. I ran into the glitch where your games gets stuck in chris's chapter 3 and had to delete save and start over.
Good news, the servers are working good now. Just did 2 of jakes chapters with a random with no problems.
---
#164AwesomeOpossum2Posted 10/8/2012 3:24:02 PM(edited)
I tried a few times. I ran into the glitch where your games gets stuck in chris's chapter 3 and had to delete save and start over.
Good news, the servers are working good now. Just did 2 of jakes chapters with a random with no problems.

Sorry for D post. Phone got screwy for a sec.
---
#165AwesomeOpossum2Posted 10/8/2012 7:15:02 PM
Man that ustenak is something else. People could learn a lesson from him, never give up.
---
#166TorebackulaPosted 10/8/2012 9:16:00 PM
AwesomeOpossum2 posted...
Man that ustenak is something else. People could learn a lesson from him, never give up.

Haha, his perseverance was admirable, even if I was annoyed by him. Also my wife wanted me to tell you that you suck at crawling <3
---
I am gonna pound you so gross later.
PSN: Torebackula; Krondoobius ---------- Faces of Fashion Souls: http://imgur.com/a/CwoYC/
#167szathmabPosted 10/8/2012 10:01:32 PM
Figured someone in here might care. No one in either chat cared. My new lvl 4 hunter got a trident in dukes and I did the 4 kings first try again hyper mode battle axe ftw!

Continue with RE6 talk now
---
Please call me HK
A little effort here and there will serve you well, princess.
#168R1masherPosted 10/8/2012 11:08:22 PM
I muled some fools, and had some GG's in the chat... Thanks photo!
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#169AwesomeOpossum2Posted 10/9/2012 3:01:40 AM
Torebackula posted...
AwesomeOpossum2 posted...

Haha, his perseverance was admirable, even if I was annoyed by him. Also my wife wanted me to tell you that you suck at crawling <3

Hahaha. Yeah, my wife was sitting there saying, go faster go faster. He's gonna get you!! I couldn't quite get down how they were wanting me to press those buttons. Alternating wasn't working so well.

@HK. That's impressive. I care, I ALWAYS care.

@R1. GG
---
#170szathmabPosted 10/9/2012 3:25:41 AM
<3
---
Please call me HK
A little effort here and there will serve you well, princess.