estoc

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
does it do extra crit damage?

it says on its stats that it doesnt but it seems like it does more crit damage then my other weapons.
"Are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over. Analyst and Therapist. The worlds first Analrapist" - Tobias Funke
4 years ago#2
it does like 1k damage with a non hornet ring riposte (+5 lightning)
Gamertag: NUM83R54R3C00L (those are zero's)
4 years ago#3
thats not what im asking though
"Are you forgetting that I was a professional twice over. Analyst and Therapist. The worlds first Analrapist" - Tobias Funke
4 years ago#4
The answer you're looking for is: No.
PSN: RourkeFCC
In the Kiln I duel, in the forest I grief the griefers.
4 years ago#5
why does my +14 estoc do more backstab and parry/riposte damage on every enemy ive tested on than my +15 iaito

my estoc damage=317
my iaito damage= 410

how can that be then, i dont get it
4 years ago#6
to clarify the above the damages i listed are what it says in my wep 1 and wep 2 section on the stat page, NOT the damage done when i do a riposte.

just tried a riposte on a hallow soldier in the burg and estoc did 957
iaito did 863
4 years ago#7
i thought thrusting swords got an unlisted crit modifier or was it just the rapier.
I have tribal spirit. Does this mean I'm cool now?!
Rathalos for MVC3! Personal haters - 3 Personal fans - 5
4 years ago#8
but also its doing more damage than my +15 Balder side sword which has attack rating of 379. and the bss is listed as thrusting too.
4 years ago#9
It probably has a hidden modifier, yes. Velka's Rapier has a crit bonus even though the listed stats say it shouldn't.
Until you spread your wings, you'll never know how far you can walk.
GT-- The Baconer
4 years ago#10
ahah so there are hidden modifiers in the game, thats what i was looking for thanks. and the estoc it seems does have one.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived