so i killed an important npc

#1DragnridazPosted 10/2/2012 9:13:19 PM
i killed the guy who sells orenstein armor and im wondering if i start a new game plus do i have to kill smough and him again to get it or will he sell it as i have the soul?
#2yellowpikminboyPosted 10/2/2012 9:20:22 PM(edited)
Pretty sure it's only after you beat the boss in the NG+ cycle. So if you don't want to start over, you will have to go to NG+ and beat Oreo second again.

And how could you do that to Domhnall, siwmae?
---
You know that game I never played? That one?
10/10, GoTY and Best (insert genre here).
#3Dragnridaz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 9:19:59 PM
awwww ok sounds like fun lol
#4LordOfLegaciesPosted 10/3/2012 1:14:30 AM
Why would you kill him?!
Sure he seems a little slimy but he's a good dude!
---
The moderation staff and system on this website are both absolutely terrible.
#5Absolute_cynPosted 10/3/2012 3:05:36 AM
you killed domnhall? :(
---
GT: Artorias479
#6Hero_DunbanPosted 10/3/2012 3:09:46 AM
I accidentally hit Siegmeyer in Anor Londo with my Zweihander; he was then killed by the Silver Knights that were attacking me. Sigh.

But why would you kill Domnhall?! Guy is awesome.
---
Let's press on.
#7LordOfLegaciesPosted 10/3/2012 6:07:24 PM
Hero_Dunban posted...
I accidentally hit Siegmeyer in Anor Londo with my Zweihander; he was then killed by the Silver Knights that were attacking me. Sigh.

Do they aggro him if he's hostile to you? Or was it an accident? I accidentally drew some of the knights in there while I was fighting and they completely ignored eachother. D-bag didn't even help me.
---
The moderation staff and system on this website are both absolutely terrible.
#8Hero_DunbanPosted 10/3/2012 6:11:58 PM
LordOfLegacies posted...
Hero_Dunban posted...

Do they aggro him if he's hostile to you? Or was it an accident? I accidentally drew some of the knights in there while I was fighting and they completely ignored eachother. D-bag didn't even help me.

Fairly certain they don't aggro him, but I'm not too sure of that. He was going for me when a silver knight accidentally hit and killed him. It was just unfortunate that I was using a Zwei there; the game practically forces you to draw them into that room with Siegmeyer if you don't want to die lol. And yeah, you'd figure the friendly NPCs would do SOMETHING when you're getting your ass handed to you three feet away from them. Oh well. Guess NPC apathy is preferable to them doing a Leeroy Jenkins and getting themselves killed haha
---
Let's press on.