PSN - ZIGZAGZOM http://i.imgur.com/p0VhX.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CfUdQ.jpg
#2Titanite-DemonPosted 10/19/2012 9:57:16 PM
/like a fangirl

THREE DAYS AWAYYYY!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
---
Kalinka Malinka.
#3NovaLevossidaPosted 10/19/2012 10:00:58 PM
Having already played through it on the PC side (and the DLC is quite good), the one thing I'm interested in knowing is a trophy / achievement list, because I've done everything else at this point.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#4Titanite-DemonPosted 10/19/2012 10:03:24 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
Having already played through it on the PC side (and the DLC is quite good), the one thing I'm interested in knowing is a trophy / achievement list, because I've done everything else at this point.

Tell me how to get Crest Key, where the Guardian pieces are & the shortest route to Artorias.
---
Kalinka Malinka.
#5NovaLevossidaPosted 10/19/2012 10:13:45 PM
Titanite-Demon posted...
NovaLevossida posted...

Tell me how to get Crest Key, where the Guardian pieces are & the shortest route to Artorias.

Crest key: It's somewhere in the township near the fireplace which is just right before you fight the guy with the ball and chain at the entrance to the abyss. Backtrack a little from there and look for stairs leading up to where the sorcerers were sniping at you from, and explore that area. Maybe a false wall or you might need a light source, can't remember.

Guardian pieces are all over the forest area. Explore it thoroughly.

Artorias route you would need to watch a video. Roll here and then roll off there and roll and roll and roll is hard to describe. I'm not sure I use the shortest path, but it's a combination of speed and safety.

---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#6Titanite-DemonPosted 10/19/2012 10:35:11 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
Titanite-Demon posted...
NovaLevossida posted...

Crest key: It's somewhere in the township near the fireplace which is just right before you fight the guy with the ball and chain at the entrance to the abyss. Backtrack a little from there and look for stairs leading up to where the sorcerers were sniping at you from, and explore that area. Maybe a false wall or you might need a light source, can't remember.

Guardian pieces are all over the forest area. Explore it thoroughly.

Artorias route you would need to watch a video. Roll here and then roll off there and roll and roll and roll is hard to describe. I'm not sure I use the shortest path, but it's a combination of speed and safety.

Well, ENB used hidden body and ran to Artorias , but I thought there might be a shorter route.

Guardian pieces... uhh...

Crest Key, from the first bonfire, to where?
---
Kalinka Malinka.