Countdown to Artorias of the Abyss DLC!

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Countdown to Artorias of the Abyss DLC!
4 years ago#1
So close, yet so far!
I
CANNOT
WAIT
My Themesong - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE_o0a2IqsM
PSN - ZIGZAGZOM http://i.imgur.com/p0VhX.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CfUdQ.jpg
4 years ago#2
/like a fangirl

THREE DAYS AWAYYYY!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Kalinka Malinka.
4 years ago#3
Having already played through it on the PC side (and the DLC is quite good), the one thing I'm interested in knowing is a trophy / achievement list, because I've done everything else at this point.
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
4 years ago#4
NovaLevossida posted...
Having already played through it on the PC side (and the DLC is quite good), the one thing I'm interested in knowing is a trophy / achievement list, because I've done everything else at this point.

Tell me how to get Crest Key, where the Guardian pieces are & the shortest route to Artorias.
Kalinka Malinka.
4 years ago#5
Titanite-Demon posted...
NovaLevossida posted...

Tell me how to get Crest Key, where the Guardian pieces are & the shortest route to Artorias.

Crest key: It's somewhere in the township near the fireplace which is just right before you fight the guy with the ball and chain at the entrance to the abyss. Backtrack a little from there and look for stairs leading up to where the sorcerers were sniping at you from, and explore that area. Maybe a false wall or you might need a light source, can't remember.

Guardian pieces are all over the forest area. Explore it thoroughly.

Artorias route you would need to watch a video. Roll here and then roll off there and roll and roll and roll is hard to describe. I'm not sure I use the shortest path, but it's a combination of speed and safety.
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
4 years ago#6
NovaLevossida posted...
Titanite-Demon posted...
NovaLevossida posted...

Crest key: It's somewhere in the township near the fireplace which is just right before you fight the guy with the ball and chain at the entrance to the abyss. Backtrack a little from there and look for stairs leading up to where the sorcerers were sniping at you from, and explore that area. Maybe a false wall or you might need a light source, can't remember.

Guardian pieces are all over the forest area. Explore it thoroughly.

Artorias route you would need to watch a video. Roll here and then roll off there and roll and roll and roll is hard to describe. I'm not sure I use the shortest path, but it's a combination of speed and safety.

Well, ENB used hidden body and ran to Artorias , but I thought there might be a shorter route.

Guardian pieces... uhh...

Crest Key, from the first bonfire, to where?
Kalinka Malinka.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Countdown to Artorias of the Abyss DLC!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived