Black knight sword...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Black knight sword...

User Info: HolyGrave

HolyGrave
4 years ago#1
So, i've got my black knight sword to +5, but is there a way to get it to +6? And can you get a fire black knight sword?

User Info: Fo_lc_us

Fo_lc_us
4 years ago#2
No.

It's upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.

All items upgraded with Twinkling Titanite cap at +5.
GT: remShotz
Speakeasy member.

User Info: Cvdf3

Cvdf3
4 years ago#3
Nope, it only goes to +5 and no way to change it's damage type. It's still a good sword though.
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.

User Info: ninjaryuninja

ninjaryuninja
4 years ago#4
Almost all weapons that require a material other than the colored titanites typically can't be upgraded past +5, and cannot be given an elemental path. This is because they're are usually either already very strong, or have a unique effect, or a unique moveset.

In short, no, you can't.

User Info: aneed4peed

aneed4peed
4 years ago#5
Nope, Black Knight weapons are classified as special weapons that can only be upgraded to +5. And no, you cannot make a Fire BK weapon.

Pro Hint - any item that requires Twinkling titanite for upgrades can only be upgraded to +5 and has no other path. It is also very likely to not be buffable.
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/DDzaw.jpg]

User Info: MC_Knight01

MC_Knight01
4 years ago#6
No, anything upgraded with twinkling titanite only goes to +5 and can't be ascended to anything
The PvP Code: More like "guidelines" than actual rules

User Info: Tetsumari

Tetsumari
4 years ago#7
Fo_lc_us posted...
No.

It's upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.

All items upgraded with Twinkling Titanite cap at +5.

This goes for Demon Titanite as well.
Playing(PS3&PC): GTA4-TBoGT/Tales of Graces/PSOBB/WKC2/DFO/DkS/DeS/MGS4/DBZ RB2/SC5/Starhawk/LBP2/etc.
PSNs: saicreed and Saicreed2

User Info: AtelierCorvus

AtelierCorvus
4 years ago#8
You can't even spell buff it with spells like GMW, CMW or DMB =/
I have no memory of the above post and will flatly deny anything I may have said prior to or after the date as stamped on the left.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Black knight sword...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived