can't access DLC

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. can't access DLC
3 years ago#1
i don't know what the problem is but i got the dlc installed, killed the hydra, saved dusk, killed the golem in the archives but it won't drop the broken pendant?? am i missing something here?
3 years ago#2
are you sure you downloaded the dlc?

if so try reloading the game and trying again
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
3 years ago#3
Did you get Dusk's soul sign after rescuing her from golem ?

Keep in mind the Pendant only drops when you're killed the hydra, freed dusk from the golem, summoned her and gotten the lordvesse and placed it on the altar.
---
The wind carried screams from the west. I could not help but smile - Kain PSN/MGO ID : Stealth_Cobra | MGO Character : Stealth_Viper
3 years ago#4
James Mason posted...
Did you get Dusk's soul sign after rescuing her from golem ?

Keep in mind the Pendant only drops when you're killed the hydra, freed dusk from the golem, summoned her and gotten the lordvesse and placed it on the altar.

You can't access the Duke's archives without placing the LordVessel anyway...
3 years ago#5
yes to all of the above...still no broken pendant. i don't know if something i did in the game months prior could have anything to do with it or what the deal is. im on the ps3 japanese import & i know i have the dlc installed because all of the new content is there, except for the broken pendant...!!!
3 years ago#6
Did you buy the dlc from the store in which you're game is from?
---
Eddie: Ill be back soon covered in Metal God love.
Ozzy: Oh god...
3 years ago#7
kabasa posted...

what do you mean? my game's from japan, the dlc is from the PS store, (NA)
the new golem wouldn't even be in the archives if i didn't have the dlc, right? & everything in the game wouldn't be nerfed so there shouldn't be an issue with the dlc
3 years ago#8
sum_guy09 posted...
kabasa posted...

what do you mean? my game's from japan, the dlc is from the PS store, (NA)
the new golem wouldn't even be in the archives if i didn't have the dlc, right? & everything in the game wouldn't be nerfed so there shouldn't be an issue with the dlc

The dlc content came with the latest patch.
3 years ago#9
If your game is the Japanese version you will need to buy the dlc from the japanese store.
---
Eddie: Ill be back soon covered in Metal God love.
Ozzy: Oh god...
3 years ago#10
Yeah, teh DLC content is from the 1.06 patch, the 100kb file you purchase and download only unlocks it. It's thinkable that there's a compatibility issue between you running the JP version of Dark Souls and having bought the NA DLC key.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. can't access DLC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived