can't access DLC

#1sum_guy09Posted 10/24/2012 5:08:36 AM
i don't know what the problem is but i got the dlc installed, killed the hydra, saved dusk, killed the golem in the archives but it won't drop the broken pendant?? am i missing something here?
#2marioparty17Posted 10/24/2012 5:17:35 AM
are you sure you downloaded the dlc?

if so try reloading the game and trying again
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#3James MasonPosted 10/24/2012 6:05:51 AM
Did you get Dusk's soul sign after rescuing her from golem ?

Keep in mind the Pendant only drops when you're killed the hydra, freed dusk from the golem, summoned her and gotten the lordvesse and placed it on the altar.
---
The wind carried screams from the west. I could not help but smile - Kain PSN/MGO ID : Stealth_Cobra | MGO Character : Stealth_Viper
#4L10nH34RtPosted 10/24/2012 6:18:59 AM
James Mason posted...
Did you get Dusk's soul sign after rescuing her from golem ?

Keep in mind the Pendant only drops when you're killed the hydra, freed dusk from the golem, summoned her and gotten the lordvesse and placed it on the altar.

You can't access the Duke's archives without placing the LordVessel anyway...
#5sum_guy09(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2012 3:01:55 PM
yes to all of the above...still no broken pendant. i don't know if something i did in the game months prior could have anything to do with it or what the deal is. im on the ps3 japanese import & i know i have the dlc installed because all of the new content is there, except for the broken pendant...!!!
#6kabasaPosted 10/24/2012 3:10:48 PM
Did you buy the dlc from the store in which you're game is from?
---
Eddie: Ill be back soon covered in Metal God love.
Ozzy: Oh god...
#7sum_guy09(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2012 3:20:30 PM
kabasa posted...

what do you mean? my game's from japan, the dlc is from the PS store, (NA)
the new golem wouldn't even be in the archives if i didn't have the dlc, right? & everything in the game wouldn't be nerfed so there shouldn't be an issue with the dlc
#8The_BonesPosted 10/24/2012 3:22:20 PM
sum_guy09 posted...
kabasa posted...

what do you mean? my game's from japan, the dlc is from the PS store, (NA)
the new golem wouldn't even be in the archives if i didn't have the dlc, right? & everything in the game wouldn't be nerfed so there shouldn't be an issue with the dlc

The dlc content came with the latest patch.
#9kabasaPosted 10/24/2012 3:27:52 PM
If your game is the Japanese version you will need to buy the dlc from the japanese store.
---
Eddie: Ill be back soon covered in Metal God love.
Ozzy: Oh god...
#10WrattsPosted 10/24/2012 3:28:38 PM
Yeah, teh DLC content is from the 1.06 patch, the 100kb file you purchase and download only unlocks it. It's thinkable that there's a compatibility issue between you running the JP version of Dark Souls and having bought the NA DLC key.