Find the guardian soul use quest!

#1MC_Knight01Posted 10/24/2012 10:10:00 AM
Lets get started! The Sanctuary Guardian is the only boss in the entire game that has a boss soul that doesn't turn into equipment, weapon or spells. I find it very hard to believe its just for consuming. Then again I find it very easy to believe FROM forgot to give it a use! Check every +10 upgraded piece of equipment with the giant black smith. Don't know who would accept it as a gift as the crow doesn't want it. Maybe Lautrec?! He seems reliable
---
The PvP Code: More like "guidelines" than actual rules
#2DarthSchubertPosted 10/24/2012 10:16:10 AM
Check the PC board to save yourself some time. They did a pretty heavy search over there but I don't know if they checked everything.

My guess? No use. From Trollin'.
---
"Life is like a box of chocolates. Diabetics can't enjoy either."
#3Q_SenseiPosted 10/24/2012 10:17:48 AM
You need the pendent to use the Guardian Soul.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Gel15.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GOZjlwIwfk&ob=av2e If you click my sig, make sure you watch at least 60 seconds.
#4MC_Knight01(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2012 10:21:17 AM
Q_Sensei posted...

I have 3. Which one would you like me to use.......

It was funny when pendents had no use. Now they're basically what you use to beat and play the DLC...
---
#5MC_Knight01(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2012 11:25:49 AM
On a side note, can manus' tail be cut off? I've heard people say they've tried but couldn't get it. He'll be the first boss with a tail that you can't cut off
---
#6IFDragonPosted 10/24/2012 11:40:00 AM
MC_Knight01 posted...
On a side note, can manus' tail be cut off? I've heard people say they've tried but couldn't get it. He'll be the first boss with a tail that you can't cut off

cant remove his tail his weapon is from his boss soul but it weighs a ton id still take tin crystal catalyst over it

Q_Sensei posted...

pendant to use the soul for what exactly?
#7MC_Knight01(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2012 1:41:25 PM
bump! Come on! We need to turn this baby into the crestfallen sword! Someone find out how!
---
#8Nick_Chaos007Posted 10/24/2012 1:43:46 PM
It's good to have an unsolved mystery of the game again. We knew the pendent didn't do anything, however a boss soul? Now that has promise! It could be turned into anything! Oh the wonders it must hold!

That or FROM did get lazy and forget to give it a use haha. Personally...I want a long sword. No boss soul transforms into a long sword. which I think is the only weapon category that doesn't have a unique boss weapon does it?
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
#9clustercannon09Posted 10/24/2012 1:44:34 PM
MC_Knight01 posted...

Actually, the tail can be cut. Look up youtube videos, they have one the shows a fight where manus' tail got cut off. It's a pretty useful weapon, though heavy for my class. I tried using it, but changed to tracers.
---
I'm no hero, never was, never will be.
#10Cvdf3Posted 10/24/2012 1:48:07 PM
MC_Knight01 posted...

Taurus has a tail IIRC, about the same size as Manus'.
But no it can't be cut. There was a thing going around, on PC when it first came out, saying you could get the Calamity Spear by cutting his tail off while wearing the Calamity Ring.
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.