Find the guardian soul use quest!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Find the guardian soul use quest!

User Info: MC_Knight01

MC_Knight01
4 years ago#1
Lets get started! The Sanctuary Guardian is the only boss in the entire game that has a boss soul that doesn't turn into equipment, weapon or spells. I find it very hard to believe its just for consuming. Then again I find it very easy to believe FROM forgot to give it a use! Check every +10 upgraded piece of equipment with the giant black smith. Don't know who would accept it as a gift as the crow doesn't want it. Maybe Lautrec?! He seems reliable
The PvP Code: More like "guidelines" than actual rules

User Info: DarthSchubert

DarthSchubert
4 years ago#2
Check the PC board to save yourself some time. They did a pretty heavy search over there but I don't know if they checked everything.

My guess? No use. From Trollin'.
"Life is like a box of chocolates. Diabetics can't enjoy either."

User Info: Q_Sensei

Q_Sensei
4 years ago#3
You need the pendent to use the Guardian Soul.
http://i.imgur.com/Gel15.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GOZjlwIwfk&ob=av2e If you click my sig, make sure you watch at least 60 seconds.

MC_Knight01
4 years ago#4
Q_Sensei posted...

I have 3. Which one would you like me to use.......

It was funny when pendents had no use. Now they're basically what you use to beat and play the DLC...

MC_Knight01
4 years ago#5
On a side note, can manus' tail be cut off? I've heard people say they've tried but couldn't get it. He'll be the first boss with a tail that you can't cut off

User Info: IFDragon

IFDragon
4 years ago#6
MC_Knight01 posted...
On a side note, can manus' tail be cut off? I've heard people say they've tried but couldn't get it. He'll be the first boss with a tail that you can't cut off

cant remove his tail his weapon is from his boss soul but it weighs a ton id still take tin crystal catalyst over it

Q_Sensei posted...

pendant to use the soul for what exactly?

MC_Knight01
4 years ago#7
bump! Come on! We need to turn this baby into the crestfallen sword! Someone find out how!

User Info: Nick_Chaos007

Nick_Chaos007
4 years ago#8
It's good to have an unsolved mystery of the game again. We knew the pendent didn't do anything, however a boss soul? Now that has promise! It could be turned into anything! Oh the wonders it must hold!

That or FROM did get lazy and forget to give it a use haha. Personally...I want a long sword. No boss soul transforms into a long sword. which I think is the only weapon category that doesn't have a unique boss weapon does it?
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!

User Info: clustercannon09

clustercannon09
4 years ago#9
MC_Knight01 posted...

Actually, the tail can be cut. Look up youtube videos, they have one the shows a fight where manus' tail got cut off. It's a pretty useful weapon, though heavy for my class. I tried using it, but changed to tracers.
I'm no hero, never was, never will be.

User Info: Cvdf3

Cvdf3
4 years ago#10
MC_Knight01 posted...

Taurus has a tail IIRC, about the same size as Manus'.
But no it can't be cut. There was a thing going around, on PC when it first came out, saying you could get the Calamity Spear by cutting his tail off while wearing the Calamity Ring.
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Find the guardian soul use quest!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived