Manus is latin for.....

#1Deathx113Posted 10/24/2012 6:08:09 PM(edited)
Hand :D

My 4 years of latin paid off ;)

Also, what do I do with the body on the ground after beating Manus? Do I just leave her there?? :/

Thanks lol
---
What did the aldehyde say when it found the carboxylic acid hiding? "oic Acid!" har har har- Deathx113
#2shadowsofdawnPosted 10/24/2012 6:29:55 PM
Deathx113 posted...
Also, what do I do with the body on the ground after beating Manus? Do I just leave her there?? :/

Dragon King Greataxe 2H R2
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#3RintonPosted 10/24/2012 6:33:13 PM
Manos! The Hands of Fate!
#4PHoToS999Posted 10/24/2012 6:34:13 PM
MAkes sense, seeing as one of his most prominent features is his super hand.
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#5Cvdf3Posted 10/24/2012 6:37:49 PM
Deathx113 posted...
Hand :D

My 4 years of latin paid off ;)

Thanks lol

Yes, yes it is.
My one year of Latin and someone telling me paid off :D

Also, yeah, you just leave her
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#6Reborn_SigmaPosted 10/24/2012 6:41:47 PM(edited)
"Manus" might also be a reference to...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manu_(Hinduism) - In various Hindu traditions, Manu, is a title accorded to the progenitor of mankind

Dun dun duuuuuun. I think we might have just killed the Pygmy. Oops.
#7Deathx113(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2012 6:47:14 PM
"Manus" might also be a reference to...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manu_(Hinduism) - In various Hindu traditions, Manu, is a title accorded to the progenitor of mankind

Dun dun duuuuuun. I think we might have just killed the Pygmy. Oops.

Someone posted this on the 360 boards:

So is/was Manus the furtive Pygmy? Kaathe claims the progenitor of humans was the Pygmy, and clearly the humanity sprites are fragments of the Dark Soul, and the Dark Soul was once a lord soul. The age of man is said to be the Age of Darkness, the Abyss is the source of darkness, the source of the Abyss is Manus, Manus drops a TON of humanity when you kill him and his Dark Abyss magic is literally large chunks of humanity.

Very interesting. o:
---
What did the aldehyde say when it found the carboxylic acid hiding? "oic Acid!" har har har- Deathx113
#8MC_Knight01Posted 10/24/2012 6:53:16 PM
Gwyn also means White. Also Juniper (said by Chester) means Gwynevere. Hey, that's something ain't it!
---
The PvP Code: More like "guidelines" than actual rules
#9Reborn_SigmaPosted 10/24/2012 6:54:46 PM
Deathx113 posted...
Someone posted this on the 360 boards:

So is/was Manus the furtive Pygmy? Kaathe claims the progenitor of humans was the Pygmy, and clearly the humanity sprites are fragments of the Dark Soul, and the Dark Soul was once a lord soul. The age of man is said to be the Age of Darkness, the Abyss is the source of darkness, the source of the Abyss is Manus, Manus drops a TON of humanity when you kill him and his Dark Abyss magic is literally large chunks of humanity.

Very interesting. o:

The plot thickens: Manus is the final boss of a post-lordvessel area.

What do fellow final bosses of post-lordvessel areas Nito, BoC, Gwyn, and Seath all have in common?
#10tehheadPosted 10/24/2012 7:00:48 PM
Any 1 have any suggestion on how to cut manus tail?