The Useful Calamity Ring.

#1Orochi_LedePosted 10/25/2012 11:34:23 PM
There has to be SOMETHING hidden about this thing, i find it very hard to fathom that they would put something this useless in the game without a hidden aspect to it.

my only view is if someone is really wanting to punish them selves by making it more difficult.

so thoughts? it could very well just be a "challenge ring" but i kind of doubt it. that orange eye over your head is kind of cool tho. Or am i comepletly missing something here.

there is that one spell...............You know what i'm talking about.
#2thestickerPosted 10/25/2012 11:34:51 PM
It is just a "challenge ring"
---
don't sweat anything
#3SymphonicRainPosted 10/25/2012 11:35:41 PM
See if it does anything with Karmic Justice.
#4randomsentinelPosted 10/25/2012 11:36:09 PM
i find it very hard to fathom that they would put something this useless in the game without a hidden aspect to it.

pendant.

my only view is if someone is really wanting to punish them selves by making it more difficult.

answered your own question lol.
---
I have tribal spirit. Does this mean I'm cool now?!
Rathalos for MVC3! Personal haters - 3 Personal fans - 5
#5hitokiriizoPosted 10/25/2012 11:36:10 PM
it's for people who are over leveled and the game is a breeze
#6Orochi_Lede(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2012 11:39:42 PM
randomsentinel posted...
i find it very hard to fathom that they would put something this useless in the game without a hidden aspect to it.

pendant.

answered your own question lol.

Kind of throwing salt on the wounds there if that was the case.
#7randomsentinelPosted 10/25/2012 11:41:33 PM
if you meant your wounds i apologize, i'm not the type to rub things in intentionally like that. the idea of finding a use for the calamity ring outside of it's obvious use just made me think back to release when there was pendant hype.
---
I have tribal spirit. Does this mean I'm cool now?!
Rathalos for MVC3! Personal haters - 3 Personal fans - 5
#8Orochi_Lede(Topic Creator)Posted 10/25/2012 11:45:34 PM(edited)
randomsentinel posted...
if you meant your wounds i apologize, i'm not the type to rub things in intentionally like that. the idea of finding a use for the calamity ring outside of it's obvious use just made me think back to release when there was pendant hype.

Actually, no. i meant with the game being as hard as it is on NG+++ for example you get an item to even further that pain.

not something alot of people would agree with lol.
#9zeik56Posted 10/25/2012 11:54:43 PM
Orochi_Lede posted...
randomsentinel posted...

Actually, no. i meant with the game being as hard as it is on NG+++ for example you get an item to even further that pain.

not something alot of people would agree with lol.

Why not? This is Dark Souls we're talking about.
---
~Mirror, mirror, on my floor, am I the prettiest at the store?
#10skatecboy45Posted 10/26/2012 1:43:54 AM
I heard you like leave it somewhere, save and quit. When you re load the ring will be something else.