If you had to chose one of these three weapons for an NG+ ...

#11UrbanRunna(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 6:42:00 AM
SymphonicRain posted...
Depends on the build. I like the typical knight role so usually something like balder side sword or some type of longsword. I never used katanas on Demon's or Dark Souls, though they are undoubtedly effective. I tend to lose most to bleed buildup.

If it's just for PvE, I just use whatever I have fun with. For PvP then BSS is the closest I come to a cookie cutter build, but I do have fun with the guardian's tail. +15 it and you can't see dark moon blade on it until it swings, nobody expects to be hit for 500 damage when everyone swears that the whip sucks. I love it, just not the fact that it doesn't combo and has to be two handed for a horizontal sweep.

weird... but looks like a nice differ from everyone ;)
#12UrbanRunna(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 6:46:42 AM
Absolute_cyn posted...
it's really bothering me so i have to say.

it's choose* not chose.

and i would choose the Iaito since it's got the most useful R2 (IMO)

for the choose/chose thing.. i really wanna thank.. i'm always lost between those two :D

and as for the weapon.. i guess so too..

by the way i wanna ask where can i find a Iaito other than the one found in Blighttown? i upgraded that one to Chaos Blade and though it aint that much useful i feel a loss to downgrade it... and i would like to have a Iaito +15 :(
#13SymphonicRainPosted 11/4/2012 6:48:52 AM
UrbanRunna posted...
Absolute_cyn posted...

it's choose* not chose.

for the choose/chose thing.. i really wanna thank.. i'm always lost between those two :D

by the way i wanna ask where can i find a Iaito other than the one found in Blighttown? i upgraded that one to Chaos Blade and though it aint that much useful i feel a loss to downgrade it... and i would like to have a Iaito +15 :(

There's only one per playthrough so you'd have to go to NG+. What level are you? I could give you mine since I don't use it but I'm 99.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#14UrbanRunna(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 7:01:59 AM
SymphonicRain posted...
UrbanRunna posted...
Absolute_cyn posted...

it's choose* not chose.

There's only one per playthrough so you'd have to go to NG+. What level are you? I could give you mine since I don't use it but I'm 99.

oh really thank you so much.. really appreciate it.. but i wanna get it with my own efforts.. besides.. doesnt Shiva sell it?
#15SymphonicRainPosted 11/4/2012 7:04:16 AM
UrbanRunna posted...
oh really thank you so much.. really appreciate it.. but i wanna get it with my own efforts.. besides.. doesnt Shiva sell it?

Just Uchigatana and Washing Pole. http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Shiva+of+the+East
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny
#16UrbanRunna(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 7:07:33 AM
SymphonicRain posted...
UrbanRunna posted...

Just Uchigatana and Washing Pole. http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Shiva+of+the+East

oh.. then ill downgrade the Chaos Blade and re-upgrade it to Iaito +15 and in the NG+ ill get the Chaos Blade.
#17sirch98Posted 11/4/2012 7:48:49 AM
I go Iatio I used to use uchi but only 10 less damage isn't worth the slower swings.
---
I'm going to buy you so many lizards!-Philip J. Fry
PSN:Reaven1911
#18MrSmi7hPosted 11/4/2012 7:50:46 AM
The moonlight knight posted...
It's a pretty easy choice since only one of them is buffable.
#19UrbanRunna(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 9:30:38 AM
wow.. i didnt expect this much votes.. i'm pretty happy.. and thanks guys for the votes everyone... and you know i'm pretty convinced now that a Iaito +15 (maybe with Gold Pine Resin) is the bestof them all.. thanks..