Why do people get so mad when they bow and get backstabbed?

#21The moonlight knightPosted 11/5/2012 10:58:01 AM
just because he lost on a video game.

That isn't the reason, and if you really think that's why he's upset with you you're incredibly thick.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#22NovaLevossidaPosted 11/5/2012 10:58:47 AM
What I find aggravating is when someone bows like they want to duel but then they go flasking (usually after I've been knocked to the ground). After which, I'll run through a crowd of enemies, heal up, and plot the quickest way to kill them.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance The guilty pay the price.
I hate Square-Activision's FFXIII and its slew of cash-in spin-offs & sequels
#23NicodaemosPosted 11/5/2012 11:01:56 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#24boy_luckPosted 11/5/2012 11:02:58 AM
Good for you TC, I also backstab people who bow. This game is not about honor, it's about being a d***bag. I mean, the game was designed for you to be one.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied.
#25MrSmi7hPosted 11/5/2012 11:06:15 AM
The moonlight knight posted...
just because he lost on a video game.

That isn't the reason, and if you really think that's why he's upset with you you're incredibly thick.
#26GreatKiraLordPosted 11/5/2012 11:06:17 AM
bopjo1 posted...
If you invade and it's just the host standing around then it's kind of obvious there's a 1v1 situation. Bowing is appropriate in that scenario, IMO...

Bopjo means give me food in Korean

:)
#27bopjo1Posted 11/5/2012 11:08:48 AM
If someone backstabs me while I'm bowing in a 1v1 situation, I just stand there and let them kill me. No resistance. No fight. Then I de-hollow again at the bonfire and wait for someone to invade who wants a straight up fight. In my experience, bow bs'ers are few and far between The vast majority of the time I get fair fights.
#28bopjo1Posted 11/5/2012 11:09:54 AM
Bopjo means give me food in Korean

:)

Cool! For me it means beBOP banJO....
#29dthomas125Posted 11/5/2012 11:10:12 AM
boy_luck posted...
Good for you TC, I also backstab people who bow. This game is not about honor, it's about being a d***bag. I mean, the game was designed for you to be one.

False.

The game is designed to give players choices. D-bags choose to be d-bags, people that want to have an honorable duel have that choice as well. I think this game is a great depiction of human society at large.

D-bags will continue to troll. People with Honor will continue to proceed as they see fit.
---
PSN - dthomas125 - I think myself that we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious.
#30Spectre_v13Posted 11/5/2012 11:20:58 AM
Reminded of a match I had in the forest the other day.

Expecting a ganking I backed up when the host and a summon came at me. After a while the host just stood there and just the summon edged towards me before bowing.

'Aha!' I thought. 'Tis the first honourable duel in the forest!' And promptly bowed back.

The summon finished his animation just as I started and came up to backstab me, all I could do was sit there and watch the screen.

Somewhat fittingly I was in the middle of the animation where the character bends over just as he penetrated me. Though to be honest I laughed.
---
PSN: Spectre_v13