Why do people get so mad when they bow and get backstabbed?

#41curious_deadPosted 11/5/2012 1:22:39 PM
I killed a guy who was bowing once… not by a backstab but because I waited, started charging and attacked while he began his animation. Otherwise, I don’t attack people who bow to me, and I rarely bow to an opponent.
#42Skyrock23Posted 11/5/2012 1:24:31 PM
The bow usual means this.Hey I would like a fair duel.No ganking or running away to survive.would you agree to my challenge.if the host/invader agrees than the battle starts. you don't need to do it.and i've had my moments where i was desperate and low on health so i just raped the guy while he bowed. 90% of the time I don't cheap shot. you don't have to do bow back,but in my opinion if you haven't ever bowed back or had a fair battle even in the forest than it just shows how much of a noob or tryhard you are.

Also if I just ganked a guy or cheap shot every time that it would make me feel like I have no skill.

If your fine with seeming desperate to win because you probably want win many battles that thats on you..
---
Denzel D.Watkins
#43hemphoarderPosted 11/5/2012 1:33:02 PM
Skyrock23 posted...

Also if I just ganked a guy or cheap shot every time that it would make me feel like I have no skill.

Thankfully this is only your opinion. Ppl can choose to play however they want to and it doesn't mean its an indication of their "skill" level.
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#44Lord_999Posted 11/5/2012 1:34:49 PM
Skyrock23 posted...
you don't have to do bow back,but in my opinion if you haven't ever bowed back or had a fair battle even in the forest than it just shows how much of a noob or tryhard you are.

Is this directed at me
---
XBL GT: Lord 997
#45lawson466Posted 11/5/2012 1:38:55 PM
I stopped blowing when the arena hit. There's no use for bowing anymore. If you want a 1v1 duel, go to the arena. That's what its for. I'll bow after the arena fight as long as you didn't run away for 2 minutes or TWOP me as I fall down after a loss. Just to be a good sport.

If you invade, then you are just another MOB. I WILL NOT, however, hit you while you are mistakenly bowing. Because I am not a dbag. Not in real life, and not in a video game. I'll wait until your animation is over and proceed to try and kill you in the best possible fashion.

Besides, I always hated the elitist attitude of the honor police. It's just as bad as the trolls and the gankers in it's way. Everyone trying to tell you how you should play, what's allowed and what isn't.
#46Nick_Chaos007Posted 11/5/2012 1:39:55 PM
whats his psn
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
#47moodyjm2Posted 11/5/2012 1:40:01 PM
Lord_999 posted...
Skyrock23 posted...
you don't have to do bow back,but in my opinion if you haven't ever bowed back or had a fair battle even in the forest than it just shows how much of a noob or tryhard you are.

Is this directed at me

Using the term "tryhard" robs of you of any and all credibility. And pretty much makes you look like a tool.
---
GT: DragonSoundxSG
"Say goodnight Manuel."
#48KryIon_KidPosted 11/5/2012 1:40:10 PM
hemphoarder posted...
Skyrock23 posted...

Thankfully this is only your opinion. Ppl can choose to play however they want to and it doesn't mean its an indication of their "skill" level.

It's the opinion of anyone who is worth fighting.
---
Dark Souls True Honor Dueler: No Fishing, No Healing, No Ganking
PSN: Wunderloss
#49hemphoarderPosted 11/5/2012 1:41:02 PM
lawson466 posted...
I stopped blowing

So we are not on for tonight then? :(
---
I couldn't care less...
#50hemphoarderPosted 11/5/2012 1:41:56 PM
KryIon_Kid posted...
hemphoarder posted...
Skyrock23 posted...

It's the opinion of anyone who is worth fighting.

Yes you would know as you are a "True Honor Dueler" wouldn't you?
---
I couldn't care less...