Why do people get so mad when they bow and get backstabbed?

#51WrattsPosted 11/5/2012 1:43:06 PM
Skyrock23 posted...
The bow usual means this.Hey I would like a fair duel.No ganking or running away to survive.

Seen plenty of people who bow then resort mid-fight to ganking, running, healing, et cetera... Unless I missed the memo, there is no general knowledge or informal agreement of what bowing means exactly, except the culturally common code of expressing some form of respect.
#52LuigiohPosted 11/5/2012 1:46:58 PM
While I think bsing someone during a bow is an ass move, I never bow unless my opponent does it first. That way I know I won't get backstabbed. I think people who bow to invaders are idiots.
---
Yes I'm bitter.
#53AlbinoCrocodilePosted 11/5/2012 1:50:14 PM
Perhaps this topic will reach 500 with enough effort.
---
Miss Albino at your service.
How did this happen? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/930109-hello-kitty-happy-party-pals/64024518
#54Lord_999Posted 11/5/2012 1:50:17 PM
moodyjm2 posted...
Lord_999 posted...
Skyrock23 posted...
you don't have to do bow back,but in my opinion if you haven't ever bowed back or had a fair battle even in the forest than it just shows how much of a noob or tryhard you are.

Is this directed at me

Using the term "tryhard" robs of you of any and all credibility. And pretty much makes you look like a tool.

To me anyone who actually uses the term tryhard actually is a tryhard. Oh no now I'm a tryhard.

If that was directed at me, I have had fair battles in the forest and when bowed to always bow back and fight fair until they start healing or summoning phantoms mid-fight. Those who fight fair in the forest, even out of those who are fighting alone, are the exception to the rule.
---
XBL GT: Lord 997
#55X-PICU-XPosted 11/5/2012 1:51:14 PM
If you invade me expect not mercy from me. I'll BS you & then when you are dead "well what is it" & do my winning dance (trident buff)
---
PS3 ID: X-PICU-X
"life its simple...just take choices & never look back"
#56AlbinoCrocodilePosted 11/5/2012 1:52:30 PM
X-PICU-X posted...
If you invade me expect not mercy from me. I'll BS you & then when you are dead "well what is it" & do my winning dance (trident buff)

Or die horribly while the winner drops "Hello" repeatedly.
---
Miss Albino at your service.
How did this happen? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/930109-hello-kitty-happy-party-pals/64024518
#57Lord_999Posted 11/5/2012 1:59:03 PM
One thing that pisses me off are dumbsh*** that talk about showing no mercy to invaders when they are sitting there waiting for invasions.

If you are trying to PVE and just kindled a bonfire, OK. Otherwise, you're a bad person.
---
XBL GT: Lord 997
#58Vidius101Posted 11/5/2012 2:13:30 PM
I'm a backstabing SOB. When the opposition shows weakness like bowing, I will go in for the kill. I have no honor and proud of it.
---
Programmed Java, Python, Mat Lab, Project Alice, MS DOS and ADA.
#59dragonkyn20Posted 11/5/2012 2:15:56 PM(edited)
If you're going to be an @ss to your fellow players because the game refuses to hold you by the hand, good on you. But some people still like to play fair towards each other when it comes to PvP. Cheap shots should be reserved for the cheaters and bosses.
---
PSN and gamertag: dragonkyn20
I love it so much, it's now my universal alias.
#60Takeda123Posted 11/5/2012 2:28:37 PM
I don't backstab players when they bow, I use my +5 Lightning Avelyn with Lightning arrows...