Why do people get so mad when they bow and get backstabbed?

#61X-PICU-XPosted 11/5/2012 2:48:38 PM
Vidius101 posted...
When the opposition shows weakness like bowing, I will go in for the kill. I have no honor and proud of it.

I totally agree, glad to join in...
---
PS3 ID: X-PICU-X
"life its simple...just take choices & never look back"
#62Skyrock23Posted 11/5/2012 2:51:56 PM
hemphoarder posted...
KryIon_Kid posted...
hemphoarder posted...
Skyrock23 posted...

Also if I just ganked a guy or cheap shot every time that it would make me feel like I have no skill.

Thankfully this is only your opinion. Ppl can choose to play however they want to and it doesn't mean its an indication of their "skill" level.

It's the opinion of anyone who is worth fighting.

Yes you would know as you are a "True Honor Dueler" wouldn't you?

Yo.i never said I don't do that stuff.its just that a lot of the time I don't. Really it just depends on the circumstance.i'm just saying tho.if you bs every time someone bows than you are a noob/tryhard ( do what ever they can to win ) if all your battles consist of you bsing someone as they bow,or attacking someone at spawn point than you probably just don't win many fights.Most of the good players have no problem with fighting 1vs1 with no heals because they know they can win.

**** i'll use myself as a example for something.lets say i have my gank squad in the forest and a guy runs up to me and bows.with my other buddy I could probably just smash the guy,but theirs still that prideful part of me that exist though.the invader/host is challenging me directly.hes bascially saying me and you 1vs1 can you win ? if i choose the gank option it basically says i'm a chump and can't win a battle by myself.which is lame.

thats the same with bowing.i dont wanna bow because I don't think i can beat you without my estus flash.but as i said earlier this really depends on where you are and what time of time you have.if someone invades me while i just wanna kill gywn than all bets are off i'm going to kill you.i dont wanna duel.but when i'm up for a fight which i normally am. i hate not having a honor duel.honor duels are shorter and less annoying

i hate it when my invader runs all over the place and hides just to fkin heal.
---
Denzel D.Watkins
#63ThisAwesomeGuyPosted 11/5/2012 3:11:11 PM
I might be the minority but I actually care about the people I invade/hosting to. I want everyone to have fun. Backstab fishing or attacking during a gesture or while they're AFK just isn't fun for anyone. If I'm going to die, least I'll die with pride knowing I didn't resort to the cowardly crap that I see so many others seem to do.

Anyone can be a coward and attack during an animation, takes a good/ brave player to go toe to toe, fighting fairly.
---
Currently Lurking: borderlands 2 and Dark souls boards.
#64Skyrock23Posted 11/5/2012 3:29:01 PM
ThisAwesomeGuy posted...
I might be the minority but I actually care about the people I invade/hosting to. I want everyone to have fun. Backstab fishing or attacking during a gesture or while they're AFK just isn't fun for anyone. If I'm going to die, least I'll die with pride knowing I didn't resort to the cowardly crap that I see so many others seem to do.

Anyone can be a coward and attack during an animation, takes a good/ brave player to go toe to toe, fighting fairly.

or rather it takes someone that actually can play dark souls well enough to be considered challenging.

Everyone just shouldn't be such a noobhrd lol. invaders ,quit running away from 1vs1 fights. if you die you'll fkin be able to reinvade so quit wasting other peoples time.

some of you act like if you die 1 time you'll lose everything.
---
Denzel D.Watkins
#65TheGreatCheezePosted 11/5/2012 3:29:43 PM
Well, it's not like they're gonna be happy about it.
---
I follow people around on their slow mounts and say "CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX!"
-Cereburus Q
#66boring_namePosted 11/5/2012 3:56:51 PM
X-PICU-X posted...
Vidius101 posted...
When the opposition shows weakness like bowing, I will go in for the kill. I have no honor and proud of it.

Ah the internet and video game though guy, the anti-hero, the lone wolf rebel. You must feel very empowered.
#67LuigiohPosted 11/5/2012 4:00:02 PM
boring_name posted...
X-PICU-X posted...
Vidius101 posted...

Ah the internet and video game though guy, the anti-hero, the lone wolf rebel. You must feel very empowered.

let them be proud, it's kinda cute c:
---
Yes I'm bitter.
#68DrakillionPosted 11/5/2012 4:04:21 PM
Backstabbing someone while they bow is like the equivalent of just punching them in the throat when you're supposed to shake hands for a good, clean match.

It's called "Sportsmanship". Yes, I know it can be a pretty stupid concept, especially in a no mercy, no holds bar, balls to the wall game such as Dark Souls but when you see someone do it, try your best to be courteous. If not, then you do deserve the hate mail.

Consequences man, consequences.

Also, if it's bothering you, use the block communication functions.

It's weird though how he's just sending you hate essays.
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
#69Ryan_SilverFoxPosted 11/5/2012 4:13:45 PM
Must be such an accomplishment to kill someone who can't defend themselves...

Honestly, why even bother? Where's the fun in that? It's like poking an opponent in a fighting game so your health is higher, then running away for the rest of the fight until the timer runs out. It's lame, boring and cowardly.

A real fighter wouldn't even consider that a win. Then again, you pretty much admitted you're little more than a coward in it for the cheap kill... which, I ask again, where's the fun in that?
#70DustinhtPosted 11/5/2012 4:18:16 PM
Shouldn't the answer be obvious?

The guy bows to show some politeness and courtesy. He is being nice. And you took advantage of that to stab him in the ass.

When you play tennis, and your opponent walks up to the net to reach over and shake your hand, you don't take that as an opportunity to sprint to the service are and belt one into his court before he can do anything, and then celebrate by calling that 15-0 "lol u mad bro? shouldnt have tried to shake my hand lo0ool."

"But it's Dark Souls, it's ok to be a dbag!" You are still a dbag and he has every right to call you out on being one.
---
"Kill all of the enemy units because their red color advocates communism. "
-Albin0