Why do people get so mad when they bow and get backstabbed?

#71YO456Posted 11/5/2012 4:34:38 PM
I`d avoid bowing unless the other guys does it first or I know how I`m fighting, but regardless, I don`t see the point. What`s the point of attacking someone to take a cheapshot and go back to your world? It`s not like you won anything, and it wasn`t a fun fight either... I`d rather lose a good fight than win a boring one
---
Coronados de gloria vivamos
O juremos con gloria morir!
#72laxxe23Posted 11/5/2012 5:13:51 PM
I remember bowing once, person's friend stabs me, I got a message along the lines of, I want to apologize for my friend.
---
Pm me for my psn
#73digitalwill2000Posted 11/5/2012 6:23:17 PM
I didnt expect yanks to know a thing about honour. Turns out im right.
---
Internet Troll = Someone who attempts to aggravate online.
GameFaqs Troll = Anyone with an opinion...
#74The moonlight knightPosted 11/5/2012 6:33:24 PM
Racist.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#75FinalWolfPosted 11/5/2012 6:38:12 PM
You wanna know what's worse? Sunbros with their host bow to you then proceed to try and gank you.
---
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l575/finaldemon1/1314830395082.png
#76WATAUGACJPosted 11/5/2012 6:38:17 PM
The moonlight knight posted...
Racist.

Technically, Brits and Mericans are the same race. So...... Nationalist.
---
PSN: WATAUGACJ, DomhnallOfZena
#77GenocideHeartPosted 11/5/2012 6:49:26 PM
If I bow and someone backstabs me, I'll keep an eye out for them and next time I see them I'll wear the cheapest loadout I have and mutilate them while cheating to high heavens. Glitches, cheap shots, shoving off pits... anything and everything to win in the dirtiest possible fashion.

Then, when they rage-mail me, I'll calmly tell them 'Remember that time when I bowed and you stabbed me in the back? Karma's like that, son.'
---
** PSN ID: GenocideHeart **
Does Hydlide really count as a game? I thought it was supposed to be some kind of torture session. --Tocawe
#78bopjo1Posted 11/5/2012 7:13:55 PM
After reading all this, tonight I hosted at Oolacile bonfire and some guy invades, runs closer to me, bows, then when I bow back he runs up and Dark Hands me for 10 humanity. Then he runs off during my recovery and black crystaled out of my world...
#79MatrixAndrAIaPosted 11/5/2012 8:25:42 PM
I don't gesture when an invader is in range, unless they do first. Most people that have enough respect to bow first have enough manners to let me finish bowing back.

That said, the one or two times that I've been backstabbed during a gesture animation and then won afterward, I'll spam the **** out of the "Down Point" and "Well, what is it?" gestures just so they that I think they're a total d-bag.

It is aggravating when an invader (since I never invade) bows to me, gets his ass kicked into low health, and then run away and pops a Humanity. I had someone do that twice to me while I was fighting in Anor Londo a few weeks ago. I was mid speed, he was fast, and this was before the DWGR got nerfed, so he had more Poise than I could break with my weapon. I never healed, but I still won, and I made the "Shrug" gesture at him so he'd know that I thought "well, better luck next time you try it."
---
Your name is sung and tattooed now on my heart - here I will carry you forever
Carry Tori Amos
#80beggargirlPosted 11/5/2012 8:29:34 PM
bopjo1 posted...
After reading all this, tonight I hosted at Oolacile bonfire and some guy invades, runs closer to me, bows, then when I bow back he runs up and Dark Hands me for 10 humanity. Then he runs off during my recovery and black crystaled out of my world...

This is funny.