Push, L1,r1,L1...

#31PABBPosted 11/5/2012 11:01:51 AM
I miss Demon Soul's Spiked Shield. With the way it worked (you're blocking while attacking) and 100% physical block, I maxed it (ordinary +'s) and used it for 90% of the game to rush dudes with my mage guy to great effect, until I got that big endgame sword that functions on your "Whiteness".

It's there in Dark Souls, but harder to get, and no 100% physical block :(
#32GodsPoisonPosted 11/5/2012 11:31:08 AM
^^ I use Chameleon, but your restricted to standing in one place and waiting for someone to walk by so you can backstab them and thats only if they dont smash everything they see hoping Rupees are gonna pop out lol. Also since Invaders get the radiation treatment they cant use the Fog ring so its a Host play only ring and even then your still quite visible unless your standing perfectly still in which case Chameleon trumps it.
#33hemphoarderPosted 11/5/2012 11:34:03 AM
true but I have found that ppl will search out chameleon first thing though if you don't bum rush them after they/you spawn. Making use of staying behind trees will help with your visibility greatly. However this is useful only in the forest which truly does show how much it fails...:(
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#34cucumberkingPosted 11/5/2012 12:17:08 PM
The axe Miralda dropped. I remember planning on an Int build, but a soldier dropped the axe and I was so surprised to be that lucky I just did a melee build. I could not say no that Axe!
#35Parsl5kPosted 11/5/2012 12:17:29 PM
Great Sword/DBS moveset and knockback, Delaymore/Knight sword roll punishing, Uchistoc.
#36Silent_AlarmPosted 11/5/2012 12:19:29 PM
cucumberking posted...
The axe Miralda dropped. I remember planning on an Int build, but a soldier dropped the axe and I was so surprised to be that lucky I just did a melee build. I could not say no that Axe!

Guillotine axe. It was my favourite PvP swag weapon to start with, but stunlock escape made it useless.
---
PSN & XBL: AM180
My Demon's/Dark Souls Vids: http://www.youtube.com/user/AM1800?feature=mhee
#37WrattsPosted 11/5/2012 12:37:08 PM
Stockpile Thomas' inventory system... because it totally kicks the Bottomless Box in the nads.
#38CocoDollfacePosted 11/5/2012 12:50:29 PM
For semi stealth you can pyro spit a cloud of poison but they can still lock on, etc...oh well.
#39MrSmi7hPosted 11/5/2012 1:06:59 PM
A lot had been said, rolling attack in Gaxe, a limited 3 hits combo with different animations and finishers, the knock back, the knock down of GS and the ability to hit you on the ground, wider movesets, stealth, clerics being clerics with heal stuff, etc.
#40SymphonicRainPosted 11/5/2012 1:08:09 PM
Stockpile Thomas, Adjudicator shield on my back and blessed miridan hammer.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny