Any crappy weapons you use anyway?

#1Yuji_IkaidoPosted 11/5/2012 6:39:28 PM
For me, I have always loved Quelaag's Furysword. There are weapons that are better than this stat and move wise in every way, yet I still use this anyway simply because the fire aura is so awesome.

Do you ever use inferior weapons just for the look?
---
Pokemon Black FC: 2452 2468 3702
#2Titanite-DemonPosted 11/5/2012 6:43:30 PM
True Greatsword of Artorias.

Inferior 'cause of, y'know, split damage.
---
Chinese food, vertical sandwiches and highly strung cheese.
#3Cvdf3Posted 11/5/2012 6:43:42 PM
Short Sword
Server
War Pick
Four-Pronged Plow
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#4GodsPoisonPosted 11/5/2012 6:47:13 PM
Butcher Knife has a place in my heart, but i love using the Lifehunt Scythe and Priscillas Dagger cause it just looks badass lol.
#5-Damien-Posted 11/5/2012 6:56:00 PM
Chaos Blade
#6Hero_DunbanPosted 11/5/2012 6:59:47 PM
-Damien- posted...
Chaos Blade

Chaos Blade, crappy?!

To answer the OP's question, er... hmm... oh right, I love the bastard sword. It just looks cool.
---
Official chairman - and sole member - of the Quelaag's sister fanclub.
#7shadowsofdawnPosted 11/5/2012 7:01:34 PM
Smough Hammer. Love it, use it more than any other weapon, despite knowing its inferior in every way to a great club.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#8MatrixAndrAIaPosted 11/5/2012 7:05:49 PM
Bastard Sword - occasionally. I like the move set. I don't think it's crappy simply because I am comfortable with how it works.
---
Your name is sung and tattooed now on my heart - here I will carry you forever
Carry Tori Amos
#9The moonlight knightPosted 11/5/2012 7:17:21 PM
Some of these I don't think qualify as crappy. Bastard Sword, for example, is stronger than Claymore. Technically Claymore is the crappier weapon people favor because of its R2.

Lifehunt Scythe is DEFINITELY not crappy. Well, I mean in PvE. No idea about PvP. In PvE, it is in some cases hands down the most powerful weapon you can wield.

Isn't the Four-Pronged Plow more powerful than a Winged Spear? So if it's crappy, what is it being compared to?

War Pick doesn't seem excellent or anything, but it doesn't seem like it'd be crappy, either.

As for crappy weapons I use, well, I've been using whips lately. Sure wish they weren't crappy. >_>
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#10Cvdf3Posted 11/5/2012 7:24:19 PM
Four-Pronged Plow is weaker than the regular Spear (same scaling)

War Pick has bad scaling (esp. compared to the Pickaxe) and is quite slow
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.