#31Snake15000Posted 11/5/2012 11:26:06 PM
Cestus
---
GT : DeathKai93
LoL IGN : KaiXiang
#32UFE9999Posted 11/5/2012 11:44:15 PM
Titanite-Demon posted...
True Greatsword of Artorias.

Inferior 'cause of, y'know, split damage.

The TGSOA was by far my favourite PVE weapon. Once all my scaling stats were at 50, even with the split damage and lack of buffs, nothing was quite like it in terms of damage, range and moveset--the computer AI seemed to be a total sucker for the 2-handed R2 swing. Now that it's been slowed down in patch 1.06, it doesn't feel as fun to use anymore. And it's definitely way too slow now for PVP.
---

UFE
#33LycalPosted 11/6/2012 1:35:59 AM
The Darksword. Awful weapon (especially on a dex build), but I just love that flashy R2 move.
---
Gamertag: Death to PS3s
PSN ID: Death_to_360s
#34Plaz412Posted 11/6/2012 3:59:55 AM
I like to use the Manus Catalyst's R2 attack, does some pretty solid damage. I wouldn't recommend using it, but it's definitely not super terrible. Also not really crappy weapons I like to use are stone greataxes, which I duel wield for fun.
---
PSN: plazmatika412 - Activity gets you busy, but productivity gets you results. Activity consumes time, productivity frees it.
#35Ryan_SilverFoxPosted 11/6/2012 4:59:24 AM
Yuji_Ikaido posted...
For me, I have always loved Quelaag's Furysword. There are weapons that are better than this stat and move wise in every way, yet I still use this anyway simply because the fire aura is so awesome.

Do you ever use inferior weapons just for the look?

I don't think Quelaag's Furysword is bad in any way. In fact, I think it's one of the better curved swords available. Heck, I just used it to beat Artorias in one on one combat. One thing that does help augment it's damage a bit is to have 12 humanity on the gauge...
#36newjerseyplayerPosted 11/6/2012 5:02:48 AM
Claws. Havel's Set and Claws is heavy, but looks awesome.
---
PSN: rjlikestv, Alt PSN: matt_2143, alt PSN #2: aalltt_1234
#37VidmorPosted 11/6/2012 5:22:41 AM
Demon's Greataxe. I love the damage and the unique R2s, but the thing leaves me wide open for so many hits that its really not worth using. I can do decent with it PVP, but if I run into a player that isn't an idiot, I'm basically screwed.
#38moodyjm2Posted 11/6/2012 5:26:24 AM
Titanite-Demon posted...
True Greatsword of Artorias.

Inferior 'cause of, y'know, requirements, horrible movest, scaling, and split damage.

Fixed.

Lightning Guardian Tail +5. Cause it got swag yo.
---
GT: DragonSoundxSG
"Say goodnight Manuel."
#39The moonlight knightPosted 11/6/2012 6:00:27 AM
GodsPoison posted...
cause in PVE you can use whatever you want and still be effective.

Well, probably in a first playthrough, but boy is that not the case in a maxed playthrough. Whips really aren't working so well. Plus ANY slashing weapon in Duke's Archives is going to be terrible. There's a lot of weapons that end up being pretty awkward in the Catacombs, too, partially because of the closed spaces. Like, Grant, which in some places will hit the ceiling with its swings. >:/
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#40Aporia_MagePosted 11/6/2012 6:03:31 AM
Lifehunt Scythe is a mighty weapon, the ring and the shield are both unnecessary.
---
PSN & GT: alainvey