Any crappy weapons you use anyway?

#41moodyjm2Posted 11/6/2012 6:04:44 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#42JinKisaragi211Posted 11/6/2012 7:16:21 AM
Velka's Rapier. It looks cool, but damn is it weak.
---
They call me Hadouken. 'Cuz I'm Down, Right, Fierce!
#43hemphoarderPosted 11/6/2012 7:34:36 AM
JinKisaragi211 posted...
Velka's Rapier. It looks cool, but damn is it weak.

LOL please stop
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#44Yuji_Ikaido(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 7:16:24 PM
Ryan_SilverFox posted...
Yuji_Ikaido posted...
For me, I have always loved Quelaag's Furysword. There are weapons that are better than this stat and move wise in every way, yet I still use this anyway simply because the fire aura is so awesome.

Do you ever use inferior weapons just for the look?

I don't think Quelaag's Furysword is bad in any way. In fact, I think it's one of the better curved swords available. Heck, I just used it to beat Artorias in one on one combat. One thing that does help augment it's damage a bit is to have 12 humanity on the gauge...

The idea is that there are better choices. It's like using bing instead of google. Both can get the job done, but google is just better at it.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 2452 2468 3702
#45WrattsPosted 11/6/2012 7:19:38 PM
Cestus and Whips <3
#46CocoDollfacePosted 11/6/2012 7:37:12 PM
I remember being really disappointed when I first got the Darksword and wanted to do the super fast combo the Darkwraiths always do. And because of its crap damage, even when elemental pre-patch.
#47Titanite-DemonPosted 11/6/2012 8:03:45 PM
moodyjm2 posted...
Titanite-Demon posted...
True Greatsword of Artorias.

Inferior 'cause of, y'know, requirements, horrible movest, scaling, and split damage.

Fixed.

Lightning Guardian Tail +5. Cause it got swag yo.

I am disgusted.
You nearly made me want to be a lifeless /b/ wanderer.

But I don't really give a damn about movesets.
---
"bcuz i care" ~Nami "Migum" Gumere
#48xXBladeWolfXxPosted 11/6/2012 9:26:14 PM
Yeah... I'm another Darksword fan... Took it to 15 just to make sure that what I was seeing really was crap damage. A shame too, because I didn't know that pure quality (40 Str 40 Dex) does not work in this game. At all.
---
"Wow, it went from a fairly innocent topic to bestiality in less than ten posts. That must be a record." ~Incendius
#49FunKeeJPosted 11/6/2012 9:28:32 PM
Grant

It's too sexy
---
PSN: FunKeeJ
#50TorebackulaPosted 11/6/2012 9:30:19 PM
xXBladeWolfXx posted...
Yeah... I'm another Darksword fan... Took it to 15 just to make sure that what I was seeing really was crap damage. A shame too, because I didn't know that pure quality (40 Str 40 Dex) does not work in this game. At all.

Actually 40/40 Quality can be a pretty solid build with the right weapons. This was my favorite build to use the lucerne/sunlight swag sword combo. Maximizes 1h scaling dmg on anything, allowing for awesome dmg while maintaining a shield/pyro flame/bow/etc. For that matter, a +15 composite bow with large arrows has CRAZY dmg on a pure quality. Try that out :D
---
I am gonna pound you so gross later.
PSN: Torebackula; Krondoobius ---------- Faces of Fashion Souls: http://imgur.com/a/CwoYC/